Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FA destined to fail after new update?

FA destined to fail after new update?

As you can all probably assume, most people are going to end up using a trans, comp, g.m spam....Think we'll be able to out dps them? Or will we just get hit about half hp per crit and barely have time to attack? T_T

Just because we're getting new skills, doesn't mean they'll absolutely be in use for a good PvP combo.
    I say it'll be used directly before/after Shooting Star in PvP.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by illegit View Post
    As you can all probably assume, most people are going to end up using a trans, comp, g.m spam....Think we'll be able to out dps them? Or will we just get hit about half hp per crit and barely have time to attack? T_T
    i sorta touched this subject on the WI section. both of our classes after the update will be even weaker than we already are in comparison to other classes in pvp. we have the lowest HP therefore will die in the fewest amount of hits and with new skills/lvls/gear i dont really see it being pass 3 or so. when force kick+impact stab+finisher is enough to kill an FA/WI who will only get 2 skills out its impossible to win.

i see 3 major flaws in the new update amongst the classes. at the 180 rankup the high HP classes will get another significant amount of HP making them last way more hits. +15 makes the gear more imbalanced as theres 2 weapons and 4 armors but 1 dmg = 4def therefore making all 4 armors +15 wont cover the dmg boost from 2 weapons +15. all the new trans sword skill are way stronger than our magic skills. currently with ranged classes adding some fade dash combo skill u may still beat melee but after the update a melee can prolly just run around and hard cast comp/trans and still kill u

lastly ahh the lovely OP WAs... spam 3000 cores for a +15 GS while all of us gotta spam 6000+ sooo fair
    Last edited by Spur; 08-10-2010 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i sorta touched this subject on the WI section. both of our classes after the update will be even weaker than we already are in comparison to other classes in pvp. we have the lowest HP therefore will die in the fewest amount of hits and with new skills/lvls/gear i dont really see it being pass 3 or so. when force kick+impact stab+finisher is enough to kill an FA/WI who will only get 2 skills out its impossible to win.

i see 3 major flaws in the new update amongst the classes. at the 180 rankup the high HP classes will get another significant amount of HP making them last way more hits. +15 makes the gear more imbalanced as theres 2 weapons and 4 armors but 1 dmg = 4def therefore making all 4 armors +15 wont cover the dmg boost from 2 weapons +15. all the new trans sword skill are way stronger than our magic skills.
    It's not impossible to win.
    Sure, the other classes are getting skills that'll help them in PvP, but as I said in my previous post, perhaps Sonic Shooter can be used as a finisher, since it has decent Add. Damage and Amp.

If you ALSO get to 180, you'll get your fair share of HP as well, dropping back down to the same level as we are now with 170s. Another point, you neglected to point out the difficulty in obtaining ONE +15 weapon. Sure, someone will get it after a good 2,000 cores, but that won't be for a while. I say, the highest armor/weapon upgrade that can be attained, will most likely be +10.
    Not to say higher is impossible, but due to budget constrictions and all that. I mean, people barely do anything above +7 as it is. With the amount of cores, and money spent upgrading, I think +10 will be sufficient until we all get used to our new upgrading system.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathlikeHowls View Post
    Sure, the other classes are getting skills that'll help them in PvP, but as I said in my previous post, perhaps Sonic Shooter can be used as a finisher, since it has decent Add. Damage and Amp.

If you ALSO get to 180, you'll get your fair share of HP as well, dropping back down to the same level as we are now with 170s. Another point, you neglected to point out the difficulty in obtaining ONE +15 weapon. Sure, someone will get it after a good 2,000 cores, but that won't be for a while. I say, the highest armor/weapon upgrade that can be attained, will most likely be +10.
    Not to say higher is impossible, but due to budget constrictions and all that. I mean, people barely do anything above +7 as it is. With the amount of cores, and money spent upgrading, I think +10 will be sufficient until we all get used to our new upgrading system.
    then i present to u the lovely class of WA. +15 GS is only 1 item, if its osm or red osm only need UCH. think about 3000 uch is about 3B and he gets a +15 GS wat would u need to do to balance out that dmg? +15 all 4 of ure armors doesnt even cover it and ull need 12000 uch for that. not to mention WIs got 25hp at 170 , FAs got 50 and WAs got 250 now think wat will happen at 180

now FK is .4sec impact stab is .6sec so 1sec into the pvp hes already casting WW as finisher. u havent even gotten to ure 2nd lance yet... lol

We'll adapt as we always have. o.o
    As well, who is going to use that kind of money?
    I understand there's some people that can, but if one person spent that many cores on one weapon, the success rate getting there is very low.
    Undoubtedly, there's gonna be a lot of ragequit over this.
    I guess we won't know until it happens, right? ^^

ya poor Fa's you guys all already have all your skills at lvl 20 lol most other classes Had to stick to lvl 9 well now thats changing lol and fa bm2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s =\ specially in war Lemme rephrase that ALL fa's BUT phans Bm2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s lol =\
    Last edited by Shinn; 08-10-2010 at 11:26 AM.

Banned
    good thing i picked wa...

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathlikeHowls View Post

The reason why people barely do over +7 is because you can break the item after that. Who would want to chance a 80% red osm gs, etc. In the next few updates it will allow people to go past +7 because I don't think theres a chance to break it anymore, it will just decrease the +. It's not so much about the money, its about keeping the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    ya poor Fa's you guys all already have all your skills at lvl 20 lol most other classes Had to stick to lvl 9 well now thats changing lol and fa bm2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s =\ specially in war Lemme rephrase that ALL fa's BUT phans Bm2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s lol =\
    Well, I think you only think it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s cause you're a warrior, of course it doesn't work against high defense it's a *normal attack*. But it takes down wizards and archers fast enough, as well as towers and guards.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast