Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GM Plz Look InTo This Case, Its not Fair I dont know what i did

GM Plz Look InTo This Case, Its not Fair I dont know what i did

Your account has been permanently banned in violation of following.

� Exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available or to obtain any competitive advantage

When i read this I don't even know whats going on anymore. I totally shocked and i keep asking myself "what i did, what i actually did".

Since EST took over cabal for 4 months I only gained 4 level (163-167) that's way too slow compare to the other people were at my same level and now they're all 170. Even my friends said I m I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s at leveling. But i'm still proud of myself at least i dont hack to get my level up. I've busted my ass everyday in PF grinding cornus in channel 12 and war for wexp exchange. At first i thought i was randomly banned cause most of the time when i;m done leveling i left my chac AFK in PF's entrance cause somebody told me she got the same problem. But now im just confusing

I Don't even know what i really exploited since i dont use hack and not abuse the alz glitch. The only thing that pop up in my mind is that My friend told me how to level faster in IC 2. I don't know if its a reason that got me banned cause ure level way faster compare to PF. All you have to do is lure the 4th boss to the 1st room and wait for him to cast the Fire Trap, then u killed those Fire Trap to get Ap and EXP. A lot of people nowadays doing that for guild events.

Other than that i cant think of any reasons that could get me banned. I'm one of ur royal customer too, so please be fair with me. Please at least tell me the specific reason that i actually did

Not to be offended. I just wanna point out that even Reborn got his chac back when he actually broke the rule. That's not his duty to backtrace anything in game. Gm should be the one who do it, only thing he can do is report. But yeah he dont hack he got his acc back so i hope i will either.

edit: I open this theard is not for flaming Gm but i just feel like i got treated unfairly compare to the others. We're all cabal royal customer we should be treated in the same way.

Thank you very much Gm

ka
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

There has been several tickets and threads opened on the IC2 bug that dc's people and ultimately blocks them if they dc to much. Those tickets and threads have fallen on deaf ears. Videos and SS's have been submitted to the GM's to show what the problem is, but nothing has been done. Good luck though.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    There has been several tickets and threads opened on the IC2 bug that dc's people and ultimately blocks them if they dc to much. Those tickets and threads have fallen on deaf ears. Videos and SS's have been submitted to the GM's to show what the problem is, but nothing has been done. Good luck though.
    Hey bro, umad?

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Quote Originally Posted by HacCongTu View Post
    Your account has been permanently banned in violation of following.

� Exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available or to obtain any competitive advantage

When i read this I don't even know whats going on anymore. I totally shocked and i keep asking myself "what i did, what i actually did".

Since EST took over cabal for 4 months I only gained 4 level (163-167) that's way too slow compare to the other people were at my same level and now they're all 170. Even my friends said I m I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s at leveling. But i'm still proud of myself at least i dont hack to get my level up. I've busted my ass everyday in PF grinding cornus in channel 12 and war for wexp exchange. At first i thought i was randomly banned cause most of the time when i;m done leveling i left my chac AFK in PF's entrance cause somebody told me she got the same problem. But now im just confusing

I Don't even know what i really exploited since i dont use hack and not abuse the alz glitch. The only thing that pop up in my mind is that My friend told me how to level faster in IC 2. I don't know if its a reason that got me banned cause ure level way faster compare to PF. All you have to do is lure the 4th boss to the 1st room and wait for him to cast the Fire Trap, then u killed those Fire Trap to get Ap and EXP. A lot of people nowadays doing that for guild events.

Other than that i cant think of any reasons that could get me banned. I'm one of ur royal customer too, so please be fair with me. Please at least tell me the specific reason that i actually did

Not to be offended. I just wanna point out that even Reborn got his chac back when he actually broke the rule. That's not his duty to backtrace anything in game. Gm should be the one who do it, only thing he can do is report. But yeah he dont hack he got his acc back so i hope i will either.

edit: I open this theard is not for flaming Gm but i just feel like i got treated unfairly compare to the others. We're all cabal royal customer we should be treated in the same way.

Thank you very much Gm

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post

You're getting to be like sonic.
    whos sonic? .... thats probably a perception thing, seeing as how your online all day

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    your online all day
    Sorry bro, I have friends and a life unlike yourself. I mean come on, how much of a raging I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ do you have to be to hack an MMO? Last post for a bit, don't get too mad.

Why would I be mad? Just informing him the problem has been posted and nothing has been resolved.

before i answer, let me ask you a question. why do you quote half sentences, purposely deleting half of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    Sorry bro, I have friends and a life unlike yourself. I mean come on, how much of a raging I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ do you have to be to hack an MMO? Last post for a bit, don't get too mad.
    yes i have no friends or life cuz mmo hacking = 24/7 much more dedicated then a legit fail bl, o wait....

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Why would I be mad? Just informing him the problem has been posted and nothing has been resolved.
    i think i posted in that thread, it was a dc flag and its there to keep people from speedhacking/ no skill cooldown is why i asked, just implying that there would be a ez quick fix is kind of ignorant, sorry if i come off as ignorant as well.

(atleast how it was explained, in that thread with too much exp = d/c) if this is related to certain mob only or clicking an item then its a different story, i admit i only read the first page or so, ill prolly go re-read it eventually ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast