Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Epic K-Board

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post
    so what if she was being mocked. so it was one girl who stood up for herself against 3 guys talking sh.it. dang thats sad 3 guys vs 1 girl. lol you need back up dont you. cant handle anything by yourself.
    wow ur proud of ur gf for coming into this vent and becoming the focus of EVERYONES laughter? thats pathetic is what it is. u both act like u live in the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in internet go out in the real world and have ur gf talk some more sht for you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, go start a fight and let her loose she might sit on someone and suffocate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    look how mad you are

this is the reason why i troll forums, to get kids like you all raged up about ready to cry because someone on the internet gets under their skin rofl if you gots think i give a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ about what any of u say think again

cuz
    ya
    dun
    goofed

amirite patrick renna????
    who said we mad we sitting here laughing at your downie ass its great times atm
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

look how mad you are

this is the reason why i troll forums, to get kids like you all raged up about ready to cry because someone on the internet gets under their skin rofl if you gots think i give a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ about what any of u say think again

cuz
    ya
    dun
    goofed

amirite patrick renna????
    hahaha im mad? thats funny, im clearly laughing on vent. aaah this is kinda fun. haha

oooh matri, the day u affect the way i feel is the day ill start throwing my hat into that there di.ck measuring contest of yours
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    who said we mad we sitting here laughing at your downie ass its great times atm
    trash ur a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in 30 year old no lifer just like hattori, you gonna start an online club dedicated to crying about me making all of you no lifers cry??? all i see is qqqqqqqqqq

wow ur proud of ur gf for coming into this vent and becoming the focus of EVERYONES laughter? thats pathetic is what it is. u both act like u live in the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in internet go out in the real world and have ur gf talk some more sht for you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, go start a fight and let her loose she might sit on someone and suffocate them.
    yeah im proud that she stood up to some shmuck of a idiot as you and left the vent happy and accomplished. the laughter of 3 idiots is like the bugs i kill everyday.

we do go out in the real world. im an aviation maintenance technician and jessica is a nurse we went to school went to college and got real jobs we dont live on cabal and forums like you do.

you know how stupid you sound telling us to go out in the real world. maybe you should take a dose of your own words.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    hahaha im mad? thats funny, im clearly laughing on vent. aaah this is kinda fun. haha

oooh matri, the day u affect the way i feel is the day ill start throwing my hat into that there di.ck measuring contest of yours
    sorry but that happened about 2 days ago when you got sht on all over the forums by me finding out how u got some of ur gear got. funny how u say i dont affect the way u feel like ur sitting here with diahhrea of the mouth and ur 100% serious about it too I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in no lifer lololololololol "im clearly laughing on vent" yeah u prolly sound just like lethalheart, preI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥scent goty ass 14 year old. sup?

man up mat wheres the pic

come on prove us wrong. do it !!!
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Sup Matri. How's life with the GED? Oh dam...wait i forgot.

trash ur a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in 30 year old no lifer just like hattori, you gonna start an online club dedicated to crying about me making all of you no lifers cry??? all i see is qqqqqqqqqq

lol didnt i prove you wrong already on the no life comment i own more now then you will in your lifetime
    ive posted the pics of what i own what do you own? wait your waiting on free stuff from your family
    kinda cute im on here maybe 5 hours a day your on here like 24/7 who has no life here?
    again get on my life level burger boy i make more in a day then you make in a week
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post
    yeah im proud that she stood up to some shmuck of a idiot as you and left the vent happy and accomplished. the laughter of 3 idiots is like the bugs i kill everyday.

we do go out in the real world. im an aviation maintenance technician and jessica is a nurse we went to school went to college and got real jobs we dont live on cabal and forums like you do.

you know how stupid you sound telling us to go out in the real world. maybe you should take a dose of your own words.
    coming from the retarded southerner who could hardly speak english and has been the laughing stock of the guild for months now it doesnt raelly mean much, catch my drift? stood up to me? she came in vent said about 10 words and i told her to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and stop taking the internet so seriously. rage said about 2 words ankoun said 1 word and pimp was mocking her and she didnt even know it. standing up? i call it being a retarded ass obnoxious whore who doesnt know the difference between the INTERNET and REAL LIFE

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast