Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic K-Board

Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post
    lol e whore? thats funny considering she is with me and only me and in Real life. i got pics to prove it un like some people. im not afraid to let people see what i look like. you should let us know when you get a girl.
    he has a girl so he claims but im willing to bet she looks like a umpa loompa though
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    you got it all wrong, back when i worked there i made the burgers for fatties like you and hattori to eat, silly
    Can't keep my name outta your mouth...And you wonder why I say you're obsessed? My little ruined puppet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post
    lol e whore? thats funny considering she is with me and only me and in Real life. i got pics to prove it un like some people. im not afraid to let people see what i look like. you should let us know when you get a girl.
    lol @ you ur I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in pathetic who posts pics of his gf all over the internet? who the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ brags about an ugly ass hoe like that anyway? some people like myself have respect for their girls, fyi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Can't keep my name outta your mouth...And you wonder why I say you're obsessed? My little ruined puppet.
    i say hattori and guess what happens? a fat obese bald ginger starts trash talking me less than 2 minutes later.

oh wait thats you isnt it? fat ass got hahahaha sorry but the first person that comes to mind when i think of a fat loser is you. maybe if it wasnt true i wouldnt think of you?

lol @ you ur I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in pathetic who posts pics of his gf all over the internet? who the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ brags about an ugly ass hoe like that anyway? some people like myself have respect for their girls, fyi
    Your blow up doll does not count as a girl brah.

lol post it all over the internet ? ? ? i posted it once on the thread for what the players look like who play cabal so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

your girls? lol pet animals dont count
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

i say hattori and guess what happens? a fat obese bald ginger starts trash talking me less than 2 minutes later.

oh wait thats you isnt it? fat ass got hahahaha sorry but the first person that comes to mind when i think of a fat loser is you. maybe if it wasnt true i wouldnt think of you?
    6'3" 235 is fat? LOL @ you. Post your pic...or are you too much of a coward? I'm guessing coward considering you work at BK and probably down whoppers and fries everyday. So did they finally concede to your whining and give you a break after working 2 hours? Oh wait, they had to bust out the BK manual and tell you they don't have to give you a break. Classic. Is working in a fast food restaurant really that hard that you even need a break?

Oh, and run upstairs and ask your mom to open her mouth...you will clearly see my short and curlies aren't red.

oh sorry i meant eat orb seeing as how i got the exact same thing as an orb

i traded it didnt sell btw

shouldnt u be spamming help desk to get unbanned?

oh and you mean the orb that was crafted by a gm created char so in reality shouldnt exist gg man must be nice being non legit
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    matrimoney left already lawl

anyone else in this thread?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    matrimoney left already lawl

anyone else in this thread?
    hattori still hasn't logged off so ya bra

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast