Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Epic K-Board

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    dont bother, let em continue to stick their di.cks in those ugly ass pale white, 80 lb, pizza faced, flat chested, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y chicks. country chicks are where its at, anyone that knows them knows this. theyll never know what a real woman is.

fu.ck that city shi.t around here they wouldn't last 2 minutes guaranteed. they'd be face down in the mud underneath some 35" boggers.
    you mad kid???? go fap to your own char like reborn got.

so you cant man up and post a pic cause you know we are right about you.

and i let her go on her own cause she wanted to. shes not a little girl she doesnt need me to hold her hand. and from what i heard pimp and chris stuck up for her.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post

and i let her go on her own cause she wanted to. shes not a little girl she doesnt need me to hold her hand. and from what i heard pimp and chris stuck up for her.
    LMAO pimp was laughing at the dumb whore in game, she obviously doesnt know when shes being mocked dumbass

dont bother, let em continue to stick their di.cks in those ugly ass pale white, 80 lb, pizza faced, flat chested, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y chicks. country chicks are where its at, anyone that knows them knows this. theyll never know what a real woman is.

fu.ck that city shi.t around here they wouldn't last 2 minutes guaranteed. they'd be face down in the mud underneath some 35" boggers.
    yeah except in the city you aren't boning your cousin.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    you mad kid???? go fap to your own char like reborn got.
    lol? i fap to my own char? when have i ever said my char was anything spectacular? u think i give a da.mn about this game? im not the one in a di.ck measuring match with lethal. get bent fa.ggot, your not shi.t except the laughing stock of cabal.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    yeah except in the city you aren't boning your cousin.
    get better comebacks, i said country, not louisiana
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post

yea but matty needs rage to hold his e peen and stroke it
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

so what if she was being mocked. so it was one girl who stood up for herself against 3 guys talking sh.it. dang thats sad 3 guys vs 1 girl. lol you need back up dont you. cant handle anything by yourself.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Banned
    lol? i fap to my own char? when have i ever said my char was anything spectacular? u think i give a da.mn about this game? im not the one in a di.ck measuring match with lethal. get bent fa.ggot, your not shi.t except the laughing stock of cabal.
    look how mad you are

this is the reason why i troll forums, to get kids like you all raged up about ready to cry because someone on the internet gets under their skin rofl if you gots think i give a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ about what any of u say think again

cuz
    ya
    dun
    goofed

amirite patrick renna????

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast