Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Character Transfer from OGplanet, no characters?

Character Transfer from OGplanet, no characters?

I had a full server with characters between 30 and 105. Upon transferring my account there is nothing on my account. No answer on my ticket as of so far and I was curious if anyone else had this problem happen?

No spam, flaming or blatant lies here please.

yes people have had this issue and est doesnt do anything about it. they are drastically hurting people.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Hmm, so...legal action against EST for not transferring my purchased Items? Same as ordering a hamburger at McDonald's and the cook eats it in front of you and no refund. I wonder how many other people would join me....?

(no threats here ESTsoft, merely pondering my options as how to solve this issue)

Quote Originally Posted by Roguetamer View Post
    Hmm, so...legal action against EST for not transferring my purchased Items? Same as ordering a hamburger at McDonald's and the cook eats it in front of you and no refund. I wonder how many other people would join me....?

(no threats here ESTsoft, merely pondering my options as how to solve this issue)
    no there wouldnt be, you would be laughed outta any local court house bro, keep dreaming.

when your purchase the "pixels" you even agree that ESTsoft has no responsibility for an items delivery/duration.

(however its important to note, false advertisement still applies to these virtual items, say you buy something that says "perm" and it gives you a temp accidentally due to database/script error, with screen shots of the item in cs, and the item, you can claim false advertisements, other then that, your basically beating a dead horse, pertaining to an acct blocked..)
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 08-12-2010 at 11:19 AM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

-shrug- LoL. I dun really care. I quit over a year ago cause of some BS from OGplanet and just wanted to play again. if ESTsoft is going to scrw me over after I offered to come back with the possibility of spending a bit of my cash again, then their loss. The game was great and enjoyable, my guild was a bit messy ill admit, but overall I had alot of fun. If the time for that fun has ended, then I shall grieve a whole 2.6385 seconds and move on. Was fun all! Bye bye.

mang go play S.U.N online, best pve wise game ever. Love the dungeons, since its all about partying and each class has its real role in game unlike cabal.