Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crit Rate VS. Crit DMG & finding the balance.

with that GS.....15/24 with a 40dmg tit to swap out in aura

SIGMetal
    u need 58 rate in war anyway and against bringers u need 78 so i never take off rate even when i aura

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiFaye View Post
    I already mention that already... check my first post first and check what did I say, in war if u wanna score high u are suppose aura every single sec except it's on cd
    I did read it,you claimed that 44-46% rate is good enough,i say it's total garbage...58%+ ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    u need 58 rate in war anyway and against bringers u need 78 so i never take off rate even when i aura
    I don't think there's enough max rate gear in existence to go up to 78%,lol....but i'll give it a shot
    Last edited by Rastan; 08-12-2010 at 07:30 AM.

i see what youre saying about SI, but for people who dont have max rate incr. in gloves/pet/ammy....50rate/196dmg(aura+dmg helm) works ok for WAs in many situations

78 rate? lol....would love to see that

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post

I don't think there's enough max rate gear in existence to go up to 78%,lol....but i'll give it a shot

10% max rate from pet
    12% from extended suit ( i think)
    12% from extended gloves (i think)
    4% aop+7 (i think)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy View Post
    10% max rate from pet
    12% from extended suit ( i think)
    12% from extended gloves (i think)
    4% aop+7 (i think)
    10% max rate from pet.....yeah,I just came
    As for the suit and gloves max rate only extends to 3% according to the 18 month old force core upgrade chart,and if that's accurate then I think if you're lucky enough to random max rate into the 3rd slot you'd only get 1% extra like Crit damage for 7% total per piece of gear...7+7+10+4=28% max rate

and use an aop+3 it's cheaper since there are maybe 5 total aop7's on cabal na and they both give the same max rate bonus
    Last edited by Rastan; 08-12-2010 at 07:54 AM.

I did read it,you claimed that 44-46% rate is good enough,i say it's total garbage...58%+ ftw
    remember you are a FB and we are talking about WA, if a WA have 58%rate, there'll be only 2 conclusion.

1. His Gear must be epic as hell
    2. His crit dmg will be uber low.

WA is like FB or FS got crit rate from buff bro.

Banned
    remember you are a FB and we are talking about WA, if a WA have 58%rate, there'll be only 2 conclusion.

1. His Gear must be epic as hell
    2. His crit dmg will be uber low.

WA is like FB or FS got crit rate from buff bro.
    The only way I could think of max rate applying to a WA. is having some kind of variation of 30% rate from helm and gs or daikatana with the 30% rate from rings,same thing for wizzys and fa too.....blader would be the hardest

The only way I could think of max rate applying to a WA. is having some kind of variation of 30% rate from helm and gs or daikatana with the 30% rate from rings,same thing for wizzys and fa too.....blader would be the hardest
    Btw BL is not hard to hit max crit rate with decent dmg, WA still the hardest one since they are using 2-hands weapon.
    I did think about how to make full rate WA with decent dmg, but slot extender is required
    Here is the list:

62+/14 GS
    31+/7 helm
    15% meg ring
    10% rol+1
    5% base

then there is 51%, but the thing is titan GS/helm will lack of base att and def, OSM GS/helm u need to worry about SEH.... XDDD

Banned
    Btw BL is not hard to hit max crit rate with decent dmg, WA still the hardest one since they are using 2-hands weapon.
    I did think about how to make full rate WA with decent dmg, but slot extender is required
    Here is the list:

62+/14 GS
    31+/7 helm
    15% meg ring
    10% rol+1
    5% base

then there is 51%, but the thing is titan GS/helm will lack of base att and def, OSM GS/helm u need to worry about SEH.... XDDD
    yeah but that's only 51%,you'd still need to get over 58% to counter SI and guardians rate resist..(at least until september =P)..and before you say that at 58% rate he'd have low cd I already know,lol.....but at 58%+ he'd still crit more often and end up doing more damage on his target,but in the end it all depends on how the WA. likes to build themselves,a majority that i've seen are 45%+ rate with all kinds of s.amp then they get pissed when they don't crit.

I still think a blader would be the hardest with the rarity of respectable 8 rate weapons

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast