Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crit Rate VS. Crit DMG & finding the balance.

just stack crit dmg and if you lose a duel, just say 'i lost because i didnt crit'.

Quote Originally Posted by DaiFaye View Post
    Btw BL is not hard to hit max crit rate with decent dmg, WA still the hardest one since they are using 2-hands weapon.
    I did think about how to make full rate WA with decent dmg, but slot extender is required
    Here is the list:

62+/14 GS
    31+/7 helm
    15% meg ring
    10% rol+1
    5% base

then there is 51%, but the thing is titan GS/helm will lack of base att and def, OSM GS/helm u need to worry about SEH.... XDDD
    I would think its easier because we have a 2h sword. Only have to get a good dmg craft and rate in slot once instead trying to get two.

But yeah... without rol+2 and only 41% rate, all that dmg ain't gonna cut it.... 46 is still not enough for pvp. Like spur said... you need a rate in slot gs to use a 7/40. Or else you're gonna get raped if the party you're fighting has SI.

Banned
    ^.^ ur funneh

Banned
    for pvp if u have even 35 rate panic cry 20 gets u to 51% c.rate.. anyway if u are a pvper go crit dmg cause tbh all you need is 1 or 2 skills to crit then finisher to crit :P. don't start flaming on me cause i mentioned a debuff btw

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    10% max rate from pet.....yeah,I just came
    As for the suit and gloves max rate only extends to 3% according to the 18 month old force core upgrade chart,and if that's accurate then I think if you're lucky enough to random max rate into the 3rd slot you'd only get 1% extra like Crit damage for 7% total per piece of gear...7+7+10+4=28% max rate

and use an aop+3 it's cheaper since there are maybe 5 total aop7's on cabal na and they both give the same max rate bonus
    yeh i couldnt remeber what max rate extended out to be, but thats still a 78% max rate as my calc was 88% w/ a already 50% rate ( a dream set for sure, and a complete waste)

and afaik on aop's u get an increase of 1% max rate per + , maybe im wrong

SIGMetal
    how did max crit rate get into this discussion? lets say u got 50 rate after u aura ull have 69 after bringer and SI resist ull have 41... u never need to reach ure max cr

it got into the discussion because rate is involved in more aspects then just nation war...i dont need to say that WA is a staple in difficult dungeons

SIGMetal
    if ure talk about dungeons simply take off an Rol+2 when u aura isnt that simple enough? 50% rate is always important

this is how i see rate when u have 50rate and 100cd - 1 rate is about 2 cd but..
    if u have 50rate 150cd i find 1 rate is about 3 cd
    the higher ure cd the more important it is to have a higher rate so back to the original examples

15/24 Helm = 49% Rate / 165% CDI
    7/40 Helm = 41% Rate / 181% CDI
    8rate vs 16cd = 8 rate wins cause ure already passed 150cd, 1 rate = 3cd

15/24 Helm = 54% Rate / 165% CDI
    7/40 Helm = 46% Rate / 181% CDI
    8rate vs 16cd = 8 rate wins again cause ure already passed 150cd, 1 rate = 3cd

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post

this is how i see rate when u have 50rate and 100cd - 1 rate is about 2 cd but..
    if u have 50rate 150cd i find 1 rate is about 3 cd
    that is based off nothing. what you feel and what are the facts aren't the same you moron.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    that is based off nothing. what you feel and what are the facts aren't the same you moron.
    off nuthin? lol please think b4 u talk cause once i show u ull feel stupid.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast