Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Crit Rate VS. Crit DMG & finding the balance.

Banned
    Might want to tell that to people like Cheats who brag about it to venus players then
    kthnx

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Might want to tell that to people like Cheats who brag about it to venus players then
    kthnx
    cheats may be considered a top 10 wi but it dun mean hes top of his class. he has less HP than matri how can u consider him to even compare to me..

there's a balance in critical rate and critical dmg. To give up 8% rate for 16% critical DMG and make your overall rate in the low 40's ain't gonna cut it. You will find yourself using "oh I lost cause I didn't crit" excuse.

Now if you can keep your rate in the high 40s then why not? But chances are you won't be able to without a rate GS in slot.

But idk why you guys arguing about something else. I put up the gears and just ask what helm you would go with

cheats is terrible lol

Quote Originally Posted by awakens View Post
    there's a balance in critical rate and critical dmg. To give up 8% rate for 16% critical DMG and make your overall rate in the low 40's ain't gonna cut it. You will find yourself using "oh I lost cause I didn't crit" excuse.

Now if you can keep your rate in the high 40s then why not? But chances are you won't be able to without a rate GS in slot.

But idk why you guys arguing about something else. I put up the gears and just ask what helm you would go with

whos arguing...? just discussing mechanics, everyone might learn something...

for me 15/24 ftw, cant stand low rate

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    cheats may be considered a top 10 wi but it dun mean hes top of his class. he has less HP than matri how can u consider him to even compare to me..
    you act like the extra hp from your honor rank is coming from your gear that no one else can obtain.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    you act like the extra hp from your honor rank is coming from your gear that no one else can obtain.
    its a decision i made and time has proved my decision gave a better result over everyone elses. i chose to go for honor for many reasons and up till this day i have no regrets. even when seeing people make billions off of derk which i coulda been doing i still think NW is more important

Banned
    I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Banned

ka

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    its a decision i made and time has proved my decision gave a better result over everyone elses. i chose to go for honor for many reasons and up till this day i have no regrets. even when seeing people make billions off of derk which i coulda been doing i still think NW is more important
    so if you were focused on nw how did you make money?

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast