Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Crit Rate VS. Crit DMG & finding the balance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awakens View Post
    there's a balance in critical rate and critical dmg. To give up 8% rate for 16% critical DMG and make your overall rate in the low 40's ain't gonna cut it. You will find yourself using "oh I lost cause I didn't crit" excuse.

Now if you can keep your rate in the high 40s then why not? But chances are you won't be able to without a rate GS in slot.

But idk why you guys arguing about something else. I put up the gears and just ask what helm you would go with
    Don't get me wrong...There are still times when I dont crit 3-4 sometimes 5 hits in a row at 57% rate,but a majority of the time it's 4-5-6 crits in a row,so even at 57% your still gonna have those rare non-crit chains to deal with until we get the potential to go 100% rate,so I recommend you get as much rate as possible,especially as a WA. since you lack rate buffs or rate skills.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    its a decision i made and time has proved my decision gave a better result over everyone elses. i chose to go for honor for many reasons and up till this day i have no regrets. even when seeing people make billions off of derk which i coulda been doing i still think NW is more important
    you only say that because you got 20b in glitched alz you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in tardmuffin. without the alz glitch you'd be a high honor ranked mediocre wiz, prove me wrong kid

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    cheats is terrible lol
    lol burning...

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Don't get me wrong...There are still times when I dont crit 3-4 sometimes 5 hits in a row at 57% rate,but a majority of the time it's 4-5-6 crits in a row,so even at 57% your still gonna have those rare non-crit chains to deal with until we get the potential to go 100% rate,so I recommend you get as much rate as possible,especially as a WA. since you lack rate buffs or rate skills.
    what about 15/24 helm + 30/48 GS+ meg ring, here u go 65% rate with base.... lol with 3 cr+2 I think u only hit like around 140%dmg, dun think it's enuff dmg bro

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    you only say that because you got 20b in glitched alz you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in tardmuffin. without the alz glitch you'd be a high honor ranked mediocre wiz, prove me wrong kid
    without the alz glitch ill still be the richest wiz in game. its people who glitch and hack that made me go honor in the first place. u can cheat for lvl , alz but u cant cheat to obtain my honor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiFaye View Post
    what about 15/24 helm + 30/48 GS+ meg ring, here u go 65% rate with base.... lol with 3 cr+2 I think u only hit like around 140%dmg, dun think it's enuff dmg bro
    looks smexy on paper....i wonder how hard it is to get a 30/48 gs?

without the alz glitch ill still be the richest wiz in game. its people who glitch and hack that made me go honor in the first place. u can cheat for lvl , alz but u cant cheat to obtain my honor
    i disagree your cheating yourself out of a life.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Banned
    lol!!1 without the glitched alz nobody would give 2 shts about ur pos wiz, nuff' said.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    looks smexy on paper....i wonder how hard it is to get a 30/48 gs?
    It's like a 24/15 1 handweapon, Jeazyyy's titan katana xD

but still no enuff dmg.... compare 65/140 vs 54/175 I will go for the 2nd one, since after 50% rate is not too much diff

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiFaye View Post
    after 50% rate is not too much diff
    can you truly say that from personal experience?...or by what people have force fed you?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast