Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Do it already est gawd

Exclamation Do it already est gawd

1st off.

classes need magic def.
    ive noticed this cause a lvl 150 wiz or archer with lapis orbs does a 900 crit on me with 80% dmg
    and ive only got 800 def
    i mean seriously -_-
    with a 70% dmg tit dai i do 1400+ to them whats up with that....

#2 wiz is so under powerd and everyone even if ur not a wiz will totally agree cause my wa is 148 and i totally agree with this...

#3 when you open up cash shop for a wep skin we all recently bought while playing on og where classified to each type of weapon but same price.....
    why not make those who bought from og before to all?

#4 just wanted to say
    i havnt even seen a hacker yet
    i mean yes theres tons of bots and everyones complainin awe man i thought they would be gone...
    but they where just reinstallin the new cabal XD
    but seriously
    guys?
    no hackers
    come on
    i can deal with bots i just hate it when they wont let me block them Dx....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JokersAce View Post
    1st off.

ive noticed this cause a lvl 150 wiz or archer with lapis orbs does a 900 crit on me with 80% dmg
    and ive only got 800 def
    i
    Son you stupid? That's called Lv. 20 EDC and 50%+ Amp. Sounds like you fought a geared wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    Son you stupid? That's called Lv. 20 EDC and 50%+ Amp. Sounds like you fought a geared wizard.
    not your son mang....
    just think its its retarted how wiz can be so godly but a wa can be half geared as them and do same crits -_-

Banned
    lvl 20 edc is an epic crit, bro. and its really fast. wiz may have fail def, but they have the highest dps. their skills are the fastest out of any class and they have range (unlike us WA's T_T)
    fight a wiz that actually knows what they are doing and doesnt buy crap gear and you will see what im saying.

Quote Originally Posted by JokersAce View Post
    1st off.

classes need magic def.
    and ive only got 800 def
    i mean seriously -_-
    with a 70% dmg tit dai i do 1400+ to them whats up with that....

#2 wiz is so under powerd and everyone even if ur not a wiz will totally agree cause my wa is 148 and i totally agree with this...

#3 when you open up cash shop for a wep skin we all recently bought while playing on og where classified to each type of weapon but same price.....
    why not make those who bought from og before to all?

#4 just wanted to say
    i havnt even seen a hacker yet
    i mean yes theres tons of bots and everyones complainin awe man i thought they would be gone...
    but they where just reinstallin the new cabal XD
    but seriously
    guys?
    no hackers
    come on
    i can deal with bots i just hate it when they wont let me block them Dx....
    THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE MANG!! I have a BL and I fought a wiz who is 5 lvls lower than me and I can't kill her (btw, her name is PerfectWiz) yes I am geared up and a heavy BL mang...
    They have stun attacks so it's even and + they have higher def rate son!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    lvl 20 edc is an epic crit, bro. and its really fast. wiz may have fail def, but they have the highest dps. their skills are the fastest out of any class and they have range (unlike us WA's T_T)
    fight a wiz that actually knows what they are doing and doesnt buy crap gear and you will see what im saying.

I CAN'T CLICK ON YOUR AD!

Anyways Wi don't have the fastest skills, FA do. If you look at the cast times of lances on FA's they are, I think, 1.3 seconds while on the WI they are closer to 1.6 seconds. Something along those lines anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfYourLeague View Post
    THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE MANG!! I have a BL and I fought a wiz who is 5 lvls lower than me and I can't kill her (btw, her name is PerfectWiz) yes I am geared up and a heavy BL mang...
    They have stun attacks so it's even and + they have higher def rate son!
    fail my 129 wud drop you

Quote Originally Posted by forumMule View Post
    fail my 129 wud drop you
    stop talking crap and show it in the game.

Wiz and FA hit hard in pvp, but they have very low defense and HP so it all balances out. If anything I'd say wiz is the worst class for pvp.

About your weapon skin question, I talked to a GM about it yesterday. Basically the price of that pack is the same as the price for each weapon skin used to be separately. So EST is actually selling all 3 skins right now for the price of 1, that is why you can't buy just 1 of them. I understand where you are coming from on this because I have the orb/crystal skin from before, but they need to make their money...