Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Thought I Should Share

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    wow caylum u mean the SS u faked ? meng its an obvious fake. u think i didnt notice the change in font on it ?

edit: just for people who cant see it, font gets darker and changes.
    seriously? if IM the one that edited it y was it sent to me int he first place? LittleMissCutie was in that channel chat with us. and can vouch for the fact that u emailed the proof of u buying alz.

i mean for christ sake.....read the channel chat.....u were being questioned about buying alz.....even if ANYONE changed or edited what is said in that chat box.....why were you connected to a gold sellers live chat in the first place??

and if you actually read my post. i said you used the ''i bought alz and gear'' excuse to COVER you scamming ur friend.....gee im wondering who the pic editor was......since it was your COVER!

Quote Originally Posted by caylum View Post
    seriously? If im the one that edited it y was it sent to me int he first place? Littlemisscutie was in that channel chat with us. And can vouch for the fact that u emailed the proof of u buying alz.

I mean for christ sake.....read the channel chat.....u were being questioned about buying alz.....even if anyone changed or edited what is said in that chat box.....why were you connected to a gold sellers live chat in the first place??

And if you actually read my post. I said you used the ''i bought alz and gear'' excuse to cover you scamming ur friend.....gee im wondering who the pic editor was......since it was your COVER!

dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

RedOsmium
    LOL meng seriously i sent u an SS of my screen, then u editted it. not to mention taking the chat channel out of context, when i was saying how u used to steal money off alz buyers by making a char with the same name but capital i instead of l. 2 different convos at the same time, me tellin u not to flash my gear cos every1 knows i dont like linking it anymore, and me saying how i know u dont like alz buyers, hence the convo about u stealing alz off them. And now u realise that Jen and i both know u editted it, so know ur claiming that i editted the pic and sent it to u, even though u claim ur a graphics designer and know when a pics editted?

Show us your gear, I'm curious nao

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    LOL meng seriously i sent u an SS of my screen, then u editted it. not to mention taking the chat channel out of context, when i was saying how u used to steal money off alz buyers by making a char with the same name but capital i instead of l. 2 different convos at the same time, me tellin u not to flash my gear cos every1 knows i dont like linking it anymore, and me saying how i know u dont like alz buyers, hence the convo about u stealing alz off them. And now u realise that Jen and i both know u editted it, so know ur claiming that i editted the pic and sent it to u, even though u claim ur a graphics designer and know when a pics editted?
    the SS was just of ur screen? once a lier always a lier....>.> i see a chat box >.> and before u jump to the defense with a irrational explanation AGAIN....look at the received date and time....i did not just email that to myself
    http://i30.servimg.com/u/f30/12/60/14/48/oreall10.jpg

RedOsmium
    Falco pawnedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

man you are stupid.. you try to flame me on fourms when we have 2 diffrent jail maps?? dont be mad cuz i spanked you and your other useless blood orchid guildies in jail while staying along the walls to find my way out of jail. and yes i made it out the first time was about 10 mins and the second time was 20 mins( also relogging gives you a different map and some maps are easier to figure out) . so dont try to flame me when obviously you hacked and bought alz just look at that Screen shot of you. your just lucky i was beat cuz i was about to post the same screen shot. so stop wasting everyones time and crying cuz you were stuck in jail and i got out.

RedOsmium
    oh and just one thing ... wasnt it u caylum who said IN SHOUT that even if i did hack BeIius/FailWhale that its not bannable and i did nothing wrong because they gave me their accs ? lol i like how now its a probably because i was having fun and pked u n u got mad. im pretty sure sora can confirm u saying this as he was on his noob WA at the time.

Banned
    lol at the australian e-mail account

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashcroft View Post
    Show us your gear, I'm curious nao
    before he was even in the 60-94 war i can vouch for seeing the following:
    Osmium Armor Boots+7 1slot 7%Samp
    Osmium Armor Suit+8 2slot 7%Samp 50HP
    BoF+3 slotted amp x's2

and u can obviously see the gold he still has and the bought with alz weapon skin.....and that SS was when he was 62 >.>. his other char was deleted by someone so the ''its my old gear" excuse doesnt fly.

but on top of everything his friend whom he had the account info for lost the exact same gear.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast