Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Just Thought I Should Share

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylum View Post
    the SS was just of ur screen? once a lier always a lier....>.> i see a chat box >.> and before u jump to the defense with a irrational explanation AGAIN....look at the received date and time....i did not just email that to myself
    http://i30.servimg.com/u/f30/12/60/14/48/oreall10.jpg
    Explain to me how u can get an email from me at 3.46 am if the SS was taken at 8.33pm on the same day? more image tampering? not to mention my email isnt that lol.

oh and U CAN VOUCH for me having those gears when ur the one accusing me of stealing them ? not to mention that when u delete ur chars, everything in storage stays.
    Last edited by Hash; 08-13-2010 at 09:16 PM.

Yo hash buy me the sigmetal fs boots in ah

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Explain to me how u can get an email from me at 3.46 am if the SS was taken at 8.33pm on the same day? more image tampering? not to mention my email isnt that lol.
    the entire Euphoria guild knows ur aussy.....so some other random aussy sent me a SS that you took?.

and i live in america. the time shown in my inbox was my time. the time on the screenshot was ur time..... gt/fo with the irrational explanations....i already told u once.

Titanium

oh and U CAN VOUCH for me having those gears when ur the one accusing me of stealing them ? not to mention that when u delete ur chars, everything in storage stays.
    really man? someone got on ur account to delete ur chars cause they thought u ''hacked'' them and they were kind enough to bank your gear before deleting ur character? ..... really? wat a nice person they were >.>

or do u just randomly undress ur male chars before heading to bed each night?.....creepy >.>

Banned
    I smell shenanigans......oh wait,thats just my upper lip

well i dont need to say another word. Hash i appreciate your stupidity it gave me yet another laugh. funny thing is you post about me behind my back and it backfires. 1) my friends got my back and people tell me what is said about me. 2) how did he even get a ss of that?? oh yeah thats right cuz you sent it to him. so stop trying to cover up your mistake and just own up to it. maybe everyone will forgive your mistake cuz your still no good. Well i took enough of my time on this stupidty. ill let everyone else keep throwing the shots at you. HAVE FUN GUYS <3

RedOsmium
    lol so ur proof is from a bunch of people who have a motive for hating me ?

a) they all think i hacked BeIius/FailWhale which is why i left
    b) ur mad at me because u couldnt handle a joke that i pkd u
    c) ur friends with all the EuphOriia members.

Also, as i said before. U stated that i never broke the rules EVEN IF i did hack beIius/FailWhale. So if u supposedly know that the pic is a fake then why r u going around and claiming that im still an alz buyer. I never broke the cabal rules and i never will. Just because ur mad cos u cant handle the fact that i pkd ur noob AS A JOKE, which was clearly obvious when i put "lol <3", ur trying to frame me n get me banned. good work caylum

ooooo ooooooo let me try and guess the gearz

Osmium Armor Boots+7 1slot 7%Samp
    Osmium Armor Suit+8 2slot 7%Samp 50HP
    BoF+3 slotted amp x's2
    Osm Armor Gloves 7samp +7
    Osm Armor Helm 30+ cd +7
    Forc Blade 7samp +6
    Tit blade 7/34+ blade +7+
    eof6 with 2samp pet or eof7 with 1 amp pet
    vamp ears +4
    1x cr2
    3x rol1 and maybe 1 mergy ring

iono im just guessing

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylum View Post
    really man? someone got on ur account to delete ur chars cause they thought u ''hacked'' them and they were kind enough to bank your gear before deleting ur character? ..... really? wat a nice person they were >.>

or do u just randomly undress ur male chars before heading to bed each night?.....creepy >.>
    Did i say that ? unfortunately for him, when he deleted my chars WITH ALL MY GEAR, he left behind a crapload of crafting gear which i was saving just incase i got to that crafting level. The combination of lvl2-4 discs, as well as a bunch of redosm cores that i get from breaking down lvl 99 gear that i get from SoD, lead me to getting a couple of hundred M alz. I then used that for buying cheap gear on ch5/ in AH and sold them at higher prices. if u dont believe me, check AH for the boots im selling. Since when did BeIius/FailWhale have PC s amp TG boots for FB?
    Last edited by Hash; 08-13-2010 at 09:31 PM.

Titanium
    lol so ur proof is from a bunch of people who have a motive for hating me ?

a) they all think i hacked BeIius/FailWhale which is why i left
    b) ur mad at me because u couldnt handle a joke that i pkd u
    c) ur friends with all the EuphOriia members.

Also, as i said before. U stated that i never broke the rules EVEN IF i did hack beIius/FailWhale. So if u supposedly know that the pic is a fake then why r u going around and claiming that im still an alz buyer. I never broke the cabal rules and i never will. Just because ur mad cos u cant handle the fact that i pkd ur noob AS A JOKE, which was clearly obvious when i put "lol <3", ur trying to frame me n get me banned. good work caylum

i never said u bought alz.....i never said u took his gear....i said either or.

but we can end this by clarifying what your accusing me of.

ur accusing me of:

after recieving a random SS of ''just ur screen''(with all tradable items in ur inv which deems no purpose for the SS in the first place) i edited it to make it look like you buy alz.

then i find a person from aussy (where ur from) and email it them only to have them email it back to me in the usa (where im from).

then 4 days shy of a month later make the SS public because you pked my lvl 11?

did u think at all before u pieced that accusation together? cause its giving me alot of future-planning credit that i dont deserve.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast