Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Is server Online?

Is server Online?

Im getting unknown network issue error after logging in then suddenly the program exits. Is this regarding the Emergency Maintenance?

The server only goes down on Wednesday nights for Maintenance and occasionally for Emergency Maintenance. As far as i know, yesterday we did not have Emergency Maintenance, so no your network issue must be client sided. Check your router/modem and make sure your connection is stable. Sometimes just running a game can send your internet connection overboard and it just stops altogether.
    ~hope this helps~
    Mercury
    Ch.14
    CollateralDamage
    Procyon
    Shadowkin8 -- 12x Blader(RETIRED)
    MYSTIC -- 13x Wizard(RETIRED)
    Shad0wkin8 -- 4x ForceShielder(RETIRED)
    Unofficial Tech Support Team

"Doin' the stuff Gms are to laz-...i mean busy to do"

Thanks for the reply Shadow... been 2 days since i installed Cabal and im really having trouble getting in, it keeps kickin me out after the login screen saying unknown network issue. Isolated it and found out that everytime it has something to do with Snake Application Main or cabalmain.exe . Im using Telus Service with Firewall and im getting popup message to allow it but when i allow it i get that error message as said. but when i block it i get cannot connect to the server. Even tried opening TCP/UDP ports from my router (port forwarding) and still doesnt work. Im kinda running out of options here please help me....

This is actually a very weird issue. Try running cabal and when you get to the log in screen(because you say you get d/ced after that) start up your task manager. Check your performance levels and what programs are using the most resources. If a program is using alot of space and its not needed, stop the process. This should free up a little bit more of your computer to run cabal.

Also i'm pretty sure you've done this already but are you running cabal as admin(right clicking on the icon and selecting run as administrator)? You don't need to allow it to go through your firewall if you do this.
    ~if nothing here works, please keep in touch so we can figure out the problem ~
    Mercury
    Ch.14
    CollateralDamage
    Procyon
    Shadowkin8 -- 12x Blader(RETIRED)
    MYSTIC -- 13x Wizard(RETIRED)
    Shad0wkin8 -- 4x ForceShielder(RETIRED)
    Unofficial Tech Support Team

"Doin' the stuff Gms are to laz-...i mean busy to do"