Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Type of Gear should I wear? amped,deathblow??????

Hybrid View

Question What Type of Gear should I wear? amped,deathblow??????

I a level 110 wizard recently i bout some +6 sigmetal gear but someone told me that sig is a fail an i should get +6 osmium deathblow gear so i don't know if im upgrading or downgrading my gear. Soo my question is what gear should i where at lvl 110?

Banned
    db > amp
    unless you can get
    7/40 helm
    and then get db with amp
    16/7 weps lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer101 View Post
    db > amp
    unless you can get
    7/40 helm
    and then get db with amp
    16/7 weps lol
    no

get 2 7/40 phery orbs (extended), 7/40 helm(extended), 7 amp gloves,boots and suit. vamp+4 amulet, 3 crit damge rings+2, 2 ring of luck+2 or 1 rol+2 and the merga ring. change one rol+2 for cd+2 ring when in battlemode/aura. Change vamp amulet for vamp ear rings at higher level and go for a AoP+6 Bos+3 with amp slot untill bos+6.White board, good pet try get hp steal 2% atleast.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    get 2 7/40 phery orbs (extended), 7/40 helm(extended), 7 amp gloves,boots and suit. vamp+4 amulet, 3 crit damge rings+2, 2 ring of luck+2 or 1 rol+2 and the merga ring. change one rol+2 for cd+2 ring when in battlemode/aura. Change vamp amulet for vamp ear rings at higher level and go for a AoP+6 Bos+3 with amp slot untill bos+6.White board, good pet try get hp steal 2% atleast.
    Honestly 7/40 isn't so easy but for a dream set sure

Quote Originally Posted by UsernameTaken View Post
    Honestly 7/40 isn't so easy but for a dream set sure
    Anything is easy if your willing to put the time and effort in. Yes 7/40 helm/weapons (14/80 for gs/diakatana) are a dream but in the case for wizards 7/40 pherys will last you untill you want to change to 7amp/12cd mith orbs if you can find a sehh (Get really lucky and get a crafted 7amp orb with either cd in slot then extend or if your uber lucky find a 14amp orbs extend to a 14amp/12 cd) if not your stuck with 7 amp mith orbs.
    Last edited by Loopy; 08-18-2010 at 08:44 AM.

Banned
    Anything is easy if your willing to put the time and effort in. Yes 7/40 helm/weapons (14/80 for gs/diakatana) are a dream but in the case for wizards 7/40 pherys will last you untill you want to change to 7/12 mith orbs if you can find a sehh if not your stuck with 7 amp mith orbs.
    extending a 7 amp orb is a waste
    unless its crafted with 16 cdi or 8 rate

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    extending a 7 amp orb is a waste
    unless its crafted with 16 cdi or 8 rate
    and how many of these orbs exist? gaining power is never a waste

Banned
    Anything is easy if your willing to put the time and effort in. Yes 7/40 helm/weapons (14/80 for gs/diakatana) are a dream but in the case for wizards 7/40 pherys will last you untill you want to change to 7amp/12cd mith orbs if you can find a sehh (Get really lucky and get a crafted 7amp orb with either cd in slot then extend or if your uber lucky find a 14amp orbs extend to a 14amp/12 cd) if not your stuck with 7 amp mith orbs.
    its simple not easy. getting the helm with 2 slots is tough enough then after you need the luck to get rate. but sure its simple just run the dungeon.

The helm is probably the easiest piece to get 7/40, not only is it realatively cheap but its not that difficult to craft. Or you can buy it with an seh and it probably wouldnt cost more than 2.5-3bil with an seh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast