Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Q&A with sFS DivineHonor - Mercury

Q&A with sFS DivineHonor - Mercury

Anyone needing advice for their sFS feel free to ask me anything you need. I think its time for the major populus to stop trashing sFS and realize we are the dominate and true FS class. cool

Solo Temple B1F - For those wondering the odd circle was a tactic used to restore mortal bane and AoD to kill orca in the alloted time, and this was also before our HP update we recently got.
    (will add more solos later such as PF bosses, lakeside and other dungeons)

My personal stats~

sFS Class Upgrades I suggest ~

A few people have asked. When is the best time to use AOD or mortal bane.
    Here are some instances you will be using them
    AOD is a defensive skill, best used with provocation while killing a hard boss with a party. Provacation is not used for Soloing.
    Mortal bane is a very powerful skill, but must be used correctly. If you are under L140 it is wise to use AoD and Mortal bane. ONLY together while in BM and aura. Otherwise your going to run into some problems dying alot. AoD is used before mortal bane as so you won't get hit hard without your extra defense. If you are 140+ It is best to use shadow shield as well.
    Cast Shadow Shield- AoD - Mortal bane next to the boss you are killing. In dungeons its best to not use mortal bane if you have a party, just hold aggro using your provocation skill on the boss and let yourself take the damage for the party and them damage. Through in a shield splinter or shield break while your waiting for the cooldown of provocation. (best not to combo for SP wasting).

Suggestions for PvE and PvP combos:
    Now alot of people are asking for specific stunlock or PvE combos and also PvP combos.
    For sFS a good PvE combo is as follows.
    Blade of Judgement L9 - Shield Splinter L18, Shield Break L9 (repeat)

sFS have alot of different PvP combo situations. Here is a general PvP combo
    Shield Splinter L18 - Shield Break L9, Shield Ray L20, Shield Explosion L20, use the 1 button combo from left to right to make sure you use splinter as much as possible.

As for DPS Combo for PvP, this is one example.
    Splinter L18 - Shield Charge L20 - Force Kick L20 - Impact Stab L20 - Force Stab L20, Shield Break L9 (repeat) ~if target is far away such as an FB using assassinate or blader using scud, use shield ray as a filler and continue your combo.

This thread is intended for Q&A for players wishing to take some advice from a veteran sFS.
    I will help with what I can and try to steer you in the right direction to becoming a strong sFS.

Thanks
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

your doggy is staring at you funny. I'mma eat him >.>

And wow, 166% dmg but 64% at the same time, FS is so abused T.T

Makes me ashamed that i didn't pick FS to play x.x

LightxRyu 16x FB -Retired
    KiraxL 14x WI - Retired
    ArikxL 14x BL - Semi-Retired
    KiraxN 12x FA - Retired
    KoyotoxRyu 79 BL - Active
    KaihixRyu 94 BL - Active
    Koyokunington 108 FS - Active

Titanium
    dang too much cdi

I dunno why people get down on the sFS I have dropped some much higher lvls with mine and don't short in PK unless I'm getting 2v1ed yeah it takes me the whole time to solo EoD2 with trolls but of my 3 toons I have over 150 my sFS is my favorite over all. In my opinion in dungeons a FA is a sFS's best friend. I take the beating while my FA buddy kills the mob with their high DPS. So my sFS advice to new FS's is make an FA buddy yeah you have to split things two ways but you can make 2 or 3 times the runs.

I did a magic setup once to see what the fuss was about and didn't like it I lost so much def and it was just plain boring standing around spamming cannons. They have their advantages but at the end of the day sFS is just better over all. It's more fun you can tank your butt off and take hella damage and do awesome damage (if you are geared well). if you ask me the only real advantage of a mFS is quicker attacks and cheaper amp gears. To really roll someone hard on a mFS you have to short and to me it feels a lot better to roll someone 10 lvls up on me in basic buffs and then listen to them QQ and accuse me of hacking. LOL

Nice gloves man.

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

Banned
    starting off with ss on dps combo ?

yOu hUstle iN Da sTreetS aNd yOu geT pAid liKe dEM gLovEs
    "...it's all bout da benjamins baby..."

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLMaKeR View Post
    yOu hUstle iN Da sTreetS aNd yOu geT pAid liKe dEM gLovEs
    We have a Gangsta in Cabal?

14x BL-11XFS-13xWI-12xWA-14xFB-14xFA
    Venus
    Co-Leader: Defiance

Banned
    i have a question, when do you plan on giving up your gm given gloves

Banned
    How much ass kissing do I need to get 17% amp gloves?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast