Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Q&A with sFS DivineHonor - Mercury

cool story bro.

I would link to this... but people turned this into a flame thread...
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimony View Post
    How much ass kissing do I need to get 17% amp gloves?
    It's not so much as to kiss up it's more like getting on your knees. Oh hohoho!
    Sad that he couldn't make it without a GM's help T-T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marth View Post
    hey you spend all your time on your knees yet you still ... Why is that?

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Marth View Post
    what? those gloves were on Merc for the longest time, divine bought them and asked GMs to make them acc bind so they dont get hacked of him but they messed up and made the 7% s.amp in slot into 10...GMs never give away items like that and next time dont talk smack about sht that you know nothing about, it makes you sound stupid

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    what? those gloves were on Merc for the longest time, divine bought them and asked GMs to make them acc bind so they dont get hacked of him but they messed up and made the 7% s.amp in slot into 10...GMs never give away items like that and next time dont talk smack about sht that you know nothing about, it makes you sound stupid
    Then explain how Lute and Eskie have 7 amp 20 damage orbs. Oh wait. You can't

Banned
    Bro obviously they asked the gms to extend 7amp orbs so they wouldn't get jacked then it turned into 20 dmg 7 amp! Amirite? Yomom L2LIE fat nerd go flip pattys this games too complicated for you

Sorry bro, you guys really shouldn't talk about what you don't know. If anyone remembers the 14% s.amp gloves were around from a long long time ago. Saw them resurface a few months back so I grabbed them. Being a GA you are a high target for hackers, non the less being me and how much hate you throw my way at a daily basis, its only logical I ask my item be account bound if I don't plan on ever selling it. So the GMs screwed up binding it? Not my problem.
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by N3mesis View Post
    Then explain how Lute and Eskie have 7 amp 20 damage orbs. Oh wait. You can't
    they don't, explain why you're so stupid, oh wait you can't

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerKing View Post
    hey you spend all your time on your knees yet you still ... Why is that?
    I think you were temporarily disoriented when you posted this, you seemed to have incorporated me into what you and your Father does best.

@ yomo
    Yes hmm well lets see there is an m.FS in venus named sir razer. Now lets see, oh yea his items were given to him by a GM long time ago. So obviously your statement about GM's giving items away is incorrect. Next time don't talk smack about shiet that you know nothing about, it makes YOU sound stupid.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast