Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: account transfer issues

account transfer issues

when i try to log into the game it tells me to go transfer my account to est soft so i go to the website to do that and i put in my information and it tells me my account has already been transferred and i go back to the game and it tells me the same thing
    i dont know what to do

You could try doing it on another computer. That is the only suggestion i can give other then submit a help desk ticket.
    Mercury
    Ch.14
    CollateralDamage
    Procyon
    Shadowkin8 -- 12x Blader(RETIRED)
    MYSTIC -- 13x Wizard(RETIRED)
    Shad0wkin8 -- 4x ForceShielder(RETIRED)
    Unofficial Tech Support Team

"Doin' the stuff Gms are to laz-...i mean busy to do"

okay thanks ill try that and see what happens

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    Unfortunately, the message it gives you is correct. Apparently there was a large scale hacking of accounts during, just before, or after the transfer. I can say with certainty that most, if not all were not the fault of the account owner, as I am one of the people who has an already transferred account, and I know full well that I took good care of my password. There is probably no way that you can get your account back as it was before, however, both my brother and I have contacted Tech Support on this issue, and contrary to the reports of others on this forum, they answered promptly (My brother's was read and replied to in under seven minutes.) and were very helpful. If you open a ticket with the names of your characters, and their levels as you remember them, and also include a screen shot or two for good measure, they will search and find your characters, then return them to you with default items. I certainly know that I couldn't expect as much from other tech support groups on other games I have played.

Hope this post helped!

~Sicon112

okay thank you i remember the name of the one character that i would like back
    but i am not sure how to submit a help ticket
    could you maybe help me with that?

Titanium
    Well, first off, the Support team has sent me another message saying that I have given them sufficient proof for them to transfer the account wholesale, items, money, and all. Obviously, I may have different items and money than before, and nothing can be done about that, but still, I am happy. Unfortunately, they also said that the system for transferring characters does not yet exist, but is currently being created. They stated that they would e-mail me when the system was complete.

As for opening a ticket, all you need to do is log in to the main site on your account and go to the help desk. To do this, you will need to hit the give up button on the transfer page, but don't worry, that doesn't mean that they won't give you your characters back. When you send a ticket, make the subject "Account Transfer Issues" or something similar, and set the section to "Account Issues", "Lost Account". Then politely explain your situation, and give them names and levels of EVERY character that you can remember. This is both to help them locate your account, and to help prove that you are the true owner. If you have screen shot files, attach them in the five attachment slots below the message box. I suggest giving them at least one of every character you have a shot of, and try to send them multiple shots of the character at different levels, to prove you have had it for a long time. Also, if you bought Astros for your account, and still have the credit card or Paypal records, offer to send them those upon their request. I offered, but they said I already had enough proof. Still, it is better to offer and let them know you are capable of it.

It may take them some time to find your characters, but in a day or two you will have a response saying that your account has been transferred to a ESTsoft account with a gibberish name, such as fhe854***. They should say that they are still investigating the matter, but if you gave them the information I told you to provide, they will say that they are willing to transfer the characters with default items, and will notify you when done. If you have any more questions, (Not including "Can I get my characters back with their items?") then send another ticket and ask them. They should be reasonable questions. For instance, I asked them if it was possible to replace my Astral Board X1 if I gave them credit card receipts and screen shots of my Astro purchase and usage history to show the credit card payment corresponds with the Astro purchase and the Astral Board purchase. Then they messaged me back with the response I mentioned above. However, if you have no pressing questions, it would be best to sit and patiently wait for an e-mail when they have finished the character transfer system. They should then tell you that after further investigation, they have decided to give you your full account back.

In the meantime, I suggest creating a secondary ESTsoft account to pass the time. Besides, it is likely that your account will have been looted for Alz when it was hacked, so when you come back some extra money would be nice. My alt has already made two mil, mostly because some guy dropped a rare crafting material in BI.

Hope this helps!

~Sicon112 (Temporarily known as Sicon123)
    Last edited by Sicon112; 08-19-2010 at 02:35 PM.

okay so i just tried it
    it let me log in with my original account but no characters are there
    is that because it didnt "transfer"?

Titanium
    No, like I stated above, the character transfer system is not yet complete. They are working on it however. If you log in now all you will get is a blank account page. Just wait for an e-mail at the address you provided the main site with when you signed up. I have no idea when it will be ready, but they will e-mail you when your characters are transferred, if you sent them a ticket. If you are having problems with the tickets, I provided a step by step explanation of what to do to regain your account in a thread that I just created. You can find it here: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...3463#post93463

~Sicon112

okay thank you that really helped