Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: His FA Guide v1.0

Oh you just got called out son!

Knight/Stormy Great Gladiator

Ok, first off, I didnt ask for help with the boss. I can solo all the FgR bosses with one blade tied behind my back. I said kill the noob cap while I kill the boss. And Enso, Ill PvP you any day... that Im not writing a paper.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Quote Originally Posted by TitusTyrannus View Post
    Ok, first off, I didnt ask for help with the boss. I can solo all the FgR bosses with one blade tied behind my back. I said kill the noob cap while I kill the boss. And Enso, Ill PvP you any day... that Im not writing a paper.
    Haha, and when will this be? (Btw, I'm not going to PvP you on my laptop... unless you want your ass rooted. =])

Ok, first off, I didnt ask for help with the boss. I can solo all the FgR bosses with one blade tied behind my back. I said kill the noob cap while I kill the boss.

Eh whatever samething lawl.

It will be whenever I finish my paper. And its not my fault your laptop fails so bad you have to root me in a PVP cause Im so badass. HA. I win. And Agony, I will flying dropkick you in the ovaries. PSHAW!!!! I win again. Im full of win tonight. Everyone back off before I win all over your face. HUZZAH.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

It will be whenever I finish my paper. And its not my fault your laptop fails so bad you have to root me in a PVP cause Im so badass. HA. I win. And Agony, I will flying dropkick you in the ovaries. PSHAW!!!! I win again. Im full of win tonight. Everyone back off before I win all over your face. HUZZAH.
    I'll go Rambo on you son so back off!...after you finish your paper though since you seem to refuse to do anything before you finish it.

Thats right. I refuse to post in the forums until I finish my paper. No talking to anyone, no wandering the interwebz, no nothing. Except for pwning noobs. That just comes naturally. I pwn noobs in my sleep. Like the other night, I woke up in the middle of teh night and found pwned noobs all around the room. I just shrugged and said to myself, "Shmeh. Its just noobs. They should know better than to mess with me. I pwn them all. PSHAW." Then I went back to bed and dreamed about pwning noobs. Moral of the story, Im better than you.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Thats right. I refuse to post in the forums until I finish my paper. No talking to anyone, no wandering the interwebz, no nothing. Except for pwning noobs. That just comes naturally. I pwn noobs in my sleep. Like the other night, I woke up in the middle of teh night and found pwned noobs all around the room. I just shrugged and said to myself, "Shmeh. Its just noobs. They should know better than to mess with me. I pwn them all. PSHAW." Then I went back to bed and dreamed about pwning noobs. Moral of the story, Im better than you.
    Prove it son! x]

I will. Next time I wake up surrounded by pwned noobs Ill take an SS and post it. Then you will see my noob pwning skills. Until then you will just have to settle for the fact that I pwned you back when you were a noob. I dont care if you were AFK on a dummy. I still pwned you and wiped you all over the snow of BI. Beat that. Cant? Didnt think so. *huffs haughtily.*

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

I will. Next time I wake up surrounded by pwned noobs Ill take an SS and post it. Then you will see my noob pwning skills. Until then you will just have to settle for the fact that I pwned you back when you were a noob. I dont care if you were AFK on a dummy. I still pwned you and wiped you all over the snow of BI. Beat that. Cant? Didnt think so. *huffs haughtily.*
    Cool story son. Hurm...back when I was a noob amazing...So did you enjoy getting pwned by me when I was level 9x and you were 12x.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast