Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crit rate vs Crit dmg

Crit rate vs Crit dmg

Im a 14X FA and I have trouble looking for a decent set of orbs and don't know what to choose from.
    Some people say crit rate of 5%+ is good and some say cirt dmg is better.

I have about 200-300m to spend on a decent orb and I need to know what is the best orb I can get for that amount.
    I was lookin at a +6 Lapis crit rate 5% with two crit dmg in slot VS. crit dmg 7%. OR
    Forcium +6 with crit dmg.

Should these be the ideal orbs for me to be looking for or should I go a different route? And should I go for crit rate or crit dmg?

Get forcium slotted with crit damage +6/7 or slotted with M.amp +6.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Get forcium slotted with crit damage +6/7 or slotted with M.amp +6.
    I use to use a forcium orb +6 with 10%crit damage but I didn't like it to my Lapis Deathblow which everyone bases on me for. I know I have lower base for bm2 but eh when I crit (which is really really often) I hit about 0.75-1.5% more than they do. But yeah listen to enso lmao. His FA can still pwn me. x]

Knight/Stormy Great Gladiator

Thank you so much guys.
    I will save for the Forcium +7 with 10% crit dmg in the slot then cause theres no way I can save 600-1b for one with m. map, with that money I can buy 2 forc +6 with crit dmg already =P.
    So that being done...what will be the most suitable orb for my next weapon to go with the forcium orb? Should I save another 200-300m for another forcium +6 with crit dmg or go with a lapis deathblow with crit rate or dmg?

Quote Originally Posted by jrock View Post
    Thank you so much guys.
    I will save for the Forcium +7 with 10% crit dmg in the slot then cause theres no way I can save 600-1b for one with m. map, with that money I can buy 2 forc +6 with crit dmg already =P.
    So that being done...what will be the most suitable orb for my next weapon to go with the forcium orb? Should I save another 200-300m for another forcium +6 with crit dmg or go with a lapis deathblow with crit rate or dmg?
    You need to get that magic amp orb. The partner that goes with crit damage is amp and vis versa. Without both your damage will be below average for an FA.

Knight/Stormy Great Gladiator

Banned
    Some people say crit rate of 5%+ is good and some say cirt dmg is better.. And should I go for crit rate or crit dmg?
    dont get anything with rate, you definitely have enough as a FA already.

Quote Originally Posted by zAgonyz View Post
    You need to get that magic amp orb. The partner that goes with crit damage is amp and vis versa. Without both your damage will be below average for an FA.
    Well I definitly dont have enough for forc amp orb....should i consider going with a phery orb with amp instead? or maybe even lapis if i can afford. With the amp, is a crafted 4-5%amp good enough or should i go for the slot with 7%amp

Well I definitly dont have enough for forc amp orb....should i consider going with a phery orb with amp instead? or maybe even lapis if i can afford. With the amp, is a crafted 4-5%amp good enough or should i go for the slot with 7%amp
    If you go with +7 orbs, get crit damage, if you stay with +6, try to get m.amp.

thats gonna be tough lol

thats gonna be tough lol
    What orbs do you have right now?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast