Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: I've waited over 3 months... (Account)

Thumbs down I've waited over 3 months... (Account)

Ok, I tried transferring my account but I guess its glitched or something because I know its not in use right now.
    I have filed plenty of tickets and talked to the help desk about it, gave all the information and am still waiting after at least 2-3 months. When will I get an answer whether I can get my account back or not?
    MERCURY
    Hyde-150WA-Found and currently crafting!
    iHyde-109FB
    lHydel-13XWI-Leveling a lot and gearing intensely!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Ok, I tried transferring my account but I guess its glitched or something because I know its not in use right now.
    I have filed plenty of tickets and talked to the help desk about it, gave all the information and am still waiting after at least 2-3 months. When will I get an answer whether I can get my account back or not?
    Yeah mangz, yuz just ain't that important.

Sadness
    MERCURY
    Hyde-150WA-Found and currently crafting!
    iHyde-109FB
    lHydel-13XWI-Leveling a lot and gearing intensely!

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    If you are receiving a "current id already transferred" error, please go here as soon as your read this. That ought to explain everything.

Also, please post things like this in the tech support section for faster responses. Shadowkin8 and I (The Unofficial, Self-Appointed Joint Heads of the Tech Support Section) watch that section more than we do this. In fact, I just realized about ten minutes ago that people were posting this stuff here and am replying as fast as possible.

~Sicon112