Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seal of damnation

Seal of damnation

So im thinking lvl 12 15 or 18?

Gonna be like Fk > Fs >Fa > SOD > FS > Assass

Last 3 moves will auto crit if you have the right crit rate IMO Discuss I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s
    Last edited by Shinn; 08-16-2010 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    So im thinking lvl 12 15 or 18?

Gonna be like Fk > Fs >Fa > SOD > FS > Assass

Last 3 moves will auto crit if you have the right crit rate IMO Discuss I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s
    i would think sod would be near the beginning

Well you have to figure 5 seconds minus cast time which is maybe 1.6-2 seconds so u have 3 seconds to get skills in lol

also ill have mine at about 12 or 15 lol
    Last edited by Shinn; 08-16-2010 at 02:27 PM.

Lv18 FTW tho imma have to re-test my universal combo bar that i use on war/pve/pk.

Im just curious but does the lower rate for everybody attacking the target? so say you were fighting a monster and hard lucked it then did the move would it be -18 -28

I'm thinking lvl 9 or 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    Im just curious but does the lower rate for everybody attacking the target? so say you were fighting a monster and hard lucked it then did the move would it be -18 -28
    yes it is basically a separate de-buff i believe, but to be sure, once the skill is available imma run some test.

if so its great for PVe then Hardluck turns into Panic

with the right combo and a good comp (i get about 20-40 combos) regularly would bm1 be better with this skill dungeon wise?

cause ima level up my assass and my II

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast