Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Seal of damnation

Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    but if shield splinter doesn't crit,its pree much like a friggin impact stab
    Except it seems to crit almost all the time, and what other completer attack is often recasted during a single pvp. Oh and don't forget that it's a sword attack with an insane range.

Shadow Titanium
    its pretty much a subjective view on which one is better between the two. sure, if shield splinter crits, it is godly... but like others pointed out...

while assassinate hits hard normally and hits hard when critting. and if you pop it on someone without any skills, you get the benefit of making them run around and eventually falling on their back.

assassinate is one of the best skill in the game and it'd foolish to think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    its pretty much a subjective view on which one is better between the two. sure, if shield splinter crits, it is godly... but like others pointed out...

while assassinate hits hard normally and hits hard when critting. and if you pop it on someone without any skills, you get the benefit of making them run around and eventually falling on their back.

assassinate is one of the best skill in the game and it'd foolish to think otherwise.
    I'm not arguing that it's not one of the best skills, just not THE best skill.

Anyone tested the de-buff duration of Seal of Damnation?

Pls ask a guldie/anyone to look at his character screen at resistances, to see when the de-buff starts and how many seconds it lasts...

SoD is not a good idea to use at the beginning of combo, it's slow in combo, which mean while you're using that to debuff, you're getting hit plenty yourself. Iono about you, but most FB's can get 3-5 shot by most of other classes now ( including other FB's as well).
    In PvP I'd use it as abyssal replacement or as a finisher.
    In War it's fun to abuse. I have my SoD at 15 which doesn't have a terrible cooldown nor does it have a low debuff effect + it allows me to raise the level of my assassinate + infernal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    is this skill stronger than infernal impact?
    Nope

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456