Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Seal of damnation

thats a pretty beast skill...good FB's will 2-3 shot every opponent

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    thats a pretty beast skill...good FB's will 2-3 shot every opponent
    SoD>FK>FA>IS>FS>AS = almost anyone dead.

So to clarify.... the 5 second debuff time IS including the castime itself right? If so then there will only be room for a short skill before you use assassinate assuming the in-combo cast time is around 2s.

Venus
    <Tempest>

Debuff effects on skills don't effect the skill themselves that they are part of, so the debuff on SoD won't increase the attack itself (not that it needs it) and will last ~5 seconds after the skill is done casting, plenty of time for a few quick hits in combo.

thanks, lute.

If it is like lute said then I recommend to keep it lvl 9 so you can have the debuff it gives almost always on. The only time lvl 15 or higher would be useful is for a 1 on 1 pvp outside war for the extra rate ( even if it is 9 your opponent should be dead before it would CD).

Venus
    <Tempest>

oh then nvmd i got the info on skills from EU forums and how the skill works on EU forums so i was just going from what was said on there

To all NA FB players:

Look at this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEA23IiymRI

You can see that the cast time of the skill is 2.6 sec !!!

Because the de-buff in skills starts when the animation of skill starts, you have ONLY 2.4 de-buff duration lolz...
    What am i suppose to do? force slash + comp?lol?

On top of being the SLOWEST trans skill in-combo (WA has 2.3 sec, WI 1.5, FA 1.8, FS 1.9, BL 2), we have highest cool time and the de-buff lasts very very little.

To solve these numerouse problems, we should have:
    - 8 sec de-buff (like the rest we have)
    - make de-buffs starting after the dmg is displayed so we won't lose preciouse de-buff time !

Pls report this at bug section like I did: http://forum.cabalonline.com/project.php?issueid=1353 because IT IS a bug that de-buffs start at the beginning of the animation and not after dmg is displayed...

Let's unite and whine like FS did and got super uber trans skill, higher HP, atk buff, stun in completer lol...
    Last edited by dedantemon; 08-17-2010 at 07:01 AM.

Now I'm confused ~_~

Guess i'll just wait till it comes to test it myself lol

And it's too early to make a petition.. if what you say is true the skill has to come out first so the FBs can get angry about it.
    Last edited by protoadam; 08-17-2010 at 07:51 AM.

Venus
    <Tempest>

^
    I don't understand why you are confused.

The de-buff in skill starts at the beginning of animation like all of our skills, so the de-buff duration get's cutted to 5 sec - cast time of skill. If cast time of skill is 2.6 in combo, you got 5-2.6=2.4 sec

I don't think Est made an exception for this trans skill...
    If you guys got it on ITS, why not ask the testers or the GM responsible for testing to ask if the de-buff starts at the beginning of the skill or after the dmg is made?

Quote Originally Posted by dedantemon View Post
    ^
    I don't understand why you are confused.

The de-buff in skill starts at the beginning of animation like all of our skills, so the de-buff duration get's cutted to 5 sec - cast time of skill. If cast time of skill is 2.6 in combo, you got 5-2.6=2.4 sec

I don't think Est made an exception for this trans skill...
    If you guys got it on ITS, why not ask the testers or the GM responsible for testing to ask if the de-buff starts at the beginning of the skill or after the dmg is made?
    cause he's adami, that's all you need to know

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast