Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seal of damnation

Fs got a super skill cause Fs are the bottom of the bottom in KO the crappiest class in KO worse pve class in KO even with the new skill FS dont ammount to anything in KO lol

That being Said FS are really good on this version and are getting beefed up due to there lack of Pve/pvp/TG in KO
    Last edited by Shinn; 08-17-2010 at 09:48 AM.

^ I hope your post is veeery sarcastic. On my version(EU), FS kicks arse in TG, 1-2 hit's you in PvP and are nice in PvE aswell. With this new skill they will be imba in TG, 1 hit you in a blink of an eye at PvE and the PvE part will become much more better (aka grinding) where at bosses will kinda remain the same. But ofc, we were talking about FB, not FS, so let's not go off-topic

Quote Originally Posted by dedantemon View Post
    ^ I hope your post is veeery sarcastic. On my version(EU), FS kicks arse in TG, 1-2 hit's you in PvP and are nice in PvE aswell. With this new skill they will be imba in TG, 1 hit you in a blink of an eye at PvE and the PvE part will become much more better (aka grinding) where at bosses will kinda remain the same. But ofc, we were talking about FB, not FS, so let's not go off-topic
    Did i say EU? Our updates come from Korea not EU, Our Est doesnt make any changes to them So whatever happens is all because its "balanced" in KO and if your From EU your updates come from the Same exact place Wether your Gm;s listen to you and get em changed is a whole different story :P
    Last edited by Shinn; 08-17-2010 at 10:17 AM.

Banned
    fs/wi owns t1 and t3 war
    wi/wa at t2
    fb at nub wars cuz of low dmg but hp down LOL

Banned
    oh wait fb fails against hps like spur

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    Did i say EU? Our updates come from Korea not EU, Our Est doesnt make any changes to them So whatever happens is all because its "balanced" in KO and if your From EU your updates come from the Same exact place Wether your Gm;s listen to you and get em changed is a whole different story :P
    My version is the same like yours, same updates like Cabal Ko, so FS should be same like in my version, same for other classes.

The petition is to change FB's seal of damnation, so this should happen first on Cabal Ko and then to the other versions

Quote Originally Posted by dedantemon View Post
    My version is the same like yours, same updates like Cabal Ko, so FS should be same like in my version, same for other classes.

The petition is to change FB's seal of damnation, so this should happen first on Cabal Ko and then to the other versions
    I get that but petitioning to NA Gm's is pointless lol nothing will happen I dont know if your Gm's may talk to KO Gm's

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    I get that but petitioning to NA Gm's is pointless lol nothing will happen I dont know if your Gm's may talk to KO Gm's
    It is not about the GM's to talk with the other GM's, it is for the Est dev's to see what we want. Remember, the Est dev's lurk the Cabal forums

Dev's? and i doubt anybody lurks are forums except maybe lethal

If they did lurk to see what we want it'd most likely be in the Suggestions Corner.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast