Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grinding in Illusion Castle Radiant Hall Bannable?

Question Grinding in Illusion Castle Radiant Hall Bannable?

A friend and I were going to grind in Radiant Hall and were looking for another party member to go with. However a number of people told him that grinding in there was a bannable offense because it was an exploit. I don't believe this to be the case but I would like a definite answer before I go ahead with it.

Shadow Titanium
    LOL!!! That is not bannable! Alot of ppl say stupid things like that, 99% they are stupid coments just like the people.

Banned from the Guild Event.

wow... their IQ really that low? O.o

RedOsmium
    its not bannable offence nor is it an exploit. to people getting over 3-4m exp per hit, game guard assumed they were hacking and were DCing them for it. They would relog, go back in, get 3-4m exp per hit and get DCed again. Game guard then blocked their account saying that they were hackers. I'm reasonably sure that those players got their accounts back, and EST got a game guard update that fixed the issue. So in short: its not an exploit or bannable offense

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    its not bannable offence nor is it an exploit. to people getting over 3-4m exp per hit, game guard assumed they were hacking and were DCing them for it. They would relog, go back in, get 3-4m exp per hit and get DCed again. Game guard then blocked their account saying that they were hackers. I'm reasonably sure that those players got their accounts back, and EST got a game guard update that fixed the issue. So in short: its not an exploit or bannable offense
    wow i didnt know that was the reason why i keep getting dc'd in there o.O i figure out how to avoid the dc.. just face the camera view away from the mobs.. and turn down your graphics to lowest!! XD

Too bad they nerfed it....bad....

Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    Too bad they nerfed it....bad....
    yeh.. now pf gives more xp than in there... guess i can say good bye to the daily free dungeon for a loooong time lol

I spent a while explaining to LordForceBlader that it isn't a bug, exploit, glitch, or anything.

Idiots will be idiots :|

"LOL KILLING MORE DAN 1 NIPPERLAG AT A TIME R TEH HAKING l0l"

is it still woth lvling in IC2?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast