Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FA or WIZ..

FA or WIZ..

Ight, i'm looking for a good magic char. I've played both before and i'm into pvp so idk which is better. I did already buy some FA stuff i may have to sell if im going to go with WI but i'd like to know:

Which is better in PvP

Which is better Soloer in Dungeons

Which is better in TG (i've heard WI)

How much will WI cost me? I already know that FA costs around 75m-80m for amped gloves stitanium but im not sure if 4~5% amped boots/gloves mystic is good enough for WI?

Thanks in advance,

Vexi0n

Banned
    wi in all

haha really? now i gota start selling argh -_-". but thanks for tellin me before i got higher on the FA andd regretted it :P.

Only one good Fa in all of merc lol so ya WI win in almost all EXCEPT 1 v 1's vs FA xD

RedOsmium
    Both are pretty expensive, 2 orbs are gonna kill your pockets lmao.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    hmm

well if wiz wins in majority of things (and pvp sometimes no class is 100% xD) then i guess i'll reroll my wi..

thanks for replies guys

I have very little trouble soloing dungeons with my FA... at level 148, with below average gear, I can solo up to forgotten temple B1F, which is pretty much all you need to solo. I can also easily solo grind in PF at cornus. Now to be fair, a wizard of my level can do all of that too. So I think they're about even in terms of PvE.

In PvP it just depends on who crits.

In war, FA and Wizards both have jobs, and they both do those jobs very well, I think that there isn't any class that's "better" in war, it's all just a matter of luck and gear.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    I have very little trouble soloing dungeons with my FA... at level 148, with below average gear, I can solo up to forgotten temple B1F, which is pretty much all you need to solo. I can also easily solo grind in PF at cornus. Now to be fair, a wizard of my level can do all of that too. So I think they're about even in terms of PvE.

In PvP it just depends on who crits.

In war, FA and Wizards both have jobs, and they both do those jobs very well, I think that there isn't any class that's "better" in war, it's all just a matter of luck and gear.
    I pretty much agree with this. I have level 150 of both and wizards are a bit easier in PvE, they also can do much better with much worse gear.

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    I pretty much agree with this. I have level 150 of both and wizards are a bit easier in PvE, they also can do much better with much worse gear.
    Yeah they are a bit easier, but lower dps so things go a bit slower.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast