Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Telepathy OR Choaslord OR............................

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    lol..sad but true.

on a side note i really dont care much for war...just in to get my 30 and log
    that's what you said when ur still a bl. -.-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darna View Post
    that's what you said when ur still a bl. -.-
    sorry i dont really see what ur trying to say? i lost interest in war like 6 months ago on my bl lol who r u anyway?

sorry i dont really see what ur trying to say? i lost interest in war like 6 months ago on my bl lol who r u anyway?
    On your BL when you were proc, procs wouldn't log for you so raged, QQ'ed, and pee'd and like mad because no one logged for your sorry ass.
    ~Retired

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryukou View Post
    On your BL when you were proc, procs wouldn't log for you so raged, QQ'ed, and pee'd and like mad because no one logged for your sorry ass.
    Oh hey retard, didn't realize my BL was ever a Proc? Also, on my BL I wasn't on WL 99% of the time...try again sped.

Oh hey retard, didn't realize my BL was ever a Proc? Also, on my BL I wasn't on WL 99% of the time...try again sped.
    I'm so sure you were never proc, and i never said jack I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ about you being on WL 99% of the time did i? Hell you were proc for a bit, procs wouldn't log for you one day, then you raged, and cried, things changed, and then you went cap. Lemme guess? You don't really war much, but you still go to war, you're on WL, and no one usually logs for you.
    ~Retired

Banned
    I'm so sure you were never proc, and i never said jack I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ about you being on WL 99% of the time did i? Hell you were proc for a bit, procs wouldn't log for you one day, then you raged, and cried, things changed, and then you went cap. Lemme guess? You don't really war much, but you still go to war, you're on WL, and no one usually logs for you.
    LOL wtf are you smoking kid? My BL was and is still Cap, and has NEVER been proc, dumb sht. Do you even know who my BL was or are you high right now? I go to War on my WI, get my 30 and log, do you know anything about War?

LOL wtf are you smoking kid? My BL was and is still Cap, and has NEVER been proc, dumb sht. Do you even know who my BL was or are you high right now? I go to War on my WI, get my 30 and log, do you know anything about War?
    I think someone's denying the truth.. =) it's okay monkey.
    ~Retired

Banned
    Really, you're honestly going to say I was Proc? LOL, ask anyone in Venus if I've EVER been Proc and lemme know what they tell you, dumb sht.

Red-Osmium
    Lol i told you fail troll is fail.

Seems like you're in denial yourself.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast