Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Praetor of No Life

Banned

Praetor of No Life

lol@spur, how do you play CABAL 5 hours every single day and have a life at the same time..?

oh wait....

Lets start at HR8 to HR17 in terms of how many trade-ins you need. It's 2,135 trade-ins required from HR8 to HR17, and you have 40k Wexp right now, meaning you've gone to at LEAST 2,500 wars. Of course probably at least 1/3 of them were wars back in OGP, meaning you didn't even get a full trade-in the majority of the time. So it would be safe to say that you have gone to approximately 3,000 wars? CABAL came out February 1st, 2008. So seeing as how you're a loser and have probably been playing since it came out, it's been about 2 years and 5 months. A.K.A you've been playing CABAL for 880 days(only waring probably 750). So lets look at the facts.

You've been to approximately 3,000 Wars as of today, some of which were ended early, but then again...in reality every full war takes up more than an hour of peoples time.
    You have been playing CABAL approximately 880 days, but have probably only been able to war for...750 days?
    PER day E V E R Y day, you would need to war at least 3-4 times per day, E V E R Y day.

As Dromar has said, you also admitted you CA twice a day, meaning on top of the 3-4 DAILY Wars you go to, you squeeze in 2 CA'S. Cool, you play CABAL 5 hours a day, you're now THE biggest I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing loser I know right now.

Now for your counterargument...."wars get called, im a n3rd and use everything i can to get more than 100 wexp per war" But lets take into consideration the fact that back in OGP a loss wouldn't rake in the same amount, and seeing as how we played back in OGP for much longer than EST, it's safe to say a portion of the Wars you've attended were losses. Lets also take into consideration the fact that when War was first introduced, you could apparently only attend once a day. Who knows when that was switched? Meaning that the number of days your 3K Wars gets to squeeze into gets even smaller. Instead of the proposed 750 days, it might even be 700...

How's it feel to have facts presented to you that make you look like a complete and utter loser Spur. Are you proud of yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by forumaccount View Post
    there are a couple discrepancies with ur first post tho
    1) war did not come out right when cabal started, it came like 3+ months later?
    2) there was only 1 war a day for a while, and the wexp from those were far from uniform

just sayin, but all in all yes that is a shtload of wars
    Good point, I was giving him some room by saying he was Waring 3x a day on his lvl 1 when CABAL first started, lol. So its safe to say he's probably done more than 3 wars a day on average, eh?

OH BTW

INB4

TL;DR

s
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 08-19-2010 at 01:16 AM.

lolumad, i like how you're sht spazzing out one single wizzie, i feel like matri's scared, even though you're from venus and so am i. Nice rant cry baby
    ~Retired

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryukou View Post
    lolumad, i like how you're sht spazzing out one single wizzie, i feel like matri's scared, even though you're from venus and so am i. Nice rant cry baby
    lol im singling him out? hes got at least 1k more wars under his belt than anyone on cabal na, tell me that isnt 100% n3nrdmode k?

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    lol im singling him out? hes got at least 1k more wars under his belt than anyone on cabal na, tell me that isnt 100% n3nrdmode k?
    I wanted to say something, but then again, having second thoughts about it, you'd just be a hard head, and QQ/cry about it.
    ~Retired

Banned
    I wanted to say something, but then again, having second thoughts about it, you'd just be a hard head, and QQ/cry about it.
    I would, like to talk, just like you, but then again, I think it would look, like sh.1t, and I was right.

Honestly since I probably rolled you on my BL so hard you're still crying over it, why don't you get good then come and talk to me.

So you totally have a life amirite?

aight considering i dont like spur and i dont even know you but you sound like a real jerk (just sayin') i have to agree with you, but aint no way he spends 5 hours a day on cabal whilst upholding a life simultaneously lol, 3-4 wars = 4 hours at max, plus CA5 two times a day comes to a total of 6 hours, not to mention the time he uses to farm dungeons for drops to sell and shiit, so i say hes lying that he plays 5 hours a day, he prolly just says that cuz he dont wanna admit hes addicted to the game....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FU2 View Post
    So you totally have a life amirite?
    No I'm a Spur wannabe. Just gotta start playing CABAL 5 hours a day like my idol.

oh right, i didn't know a 150 pvp BL in martial could roll a 170 BL in siggy event boots and gloves, forcium etc. Make some brain cells monkey, and don't act like you know so much.
    ~Retired

Banned
    oh right, i didn't know a 150 pvp BL in martial could roll a 170 BL in siggy event boots and gloves, forcium etc. Make some brain cells monkey, and don't act like you know so much.
    I'm acting like I don't know anything? Heres a fact; my lvl 127 T1 BL could have rolled you with the gear my BL had, hows that for knowing much? Your BL is pure garbage, stop acting like you have a right to flame me when I'm on a whole nother' level than you are, lolk?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast