Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Praetor of No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    I'm acting like I don't know anything? Heres a fact; my lvl 127 T1 BL could have rolled you with the gear my BL had, hows that for knowing much? Your BL is pure garbage, stop acting like you have a right to flame me when I'm on a whole nother' level than you are, lolk?
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL, big talk for someone that likes to talk big with a 170 BL owning a 150 martial BL, you're 127 T1 BL could've owned me? i'd live to see that day, i like how you said COULD'VE, where's your BL now? did you sell it? did you sell it to buy candy69's account? No one's stupid monkey, it's just you. Sorry mister gorilla, but the truth hurts. And you're right, my BL is garbage, it has OKAY gear, and guess what? i never spend jack I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ usd in this game. Ecoins? yes, usd for alz? nope.
    ~Retired

Shadow Titanium
    marti wants spurs penus

Reason why he posted a thread like this is coz he just wants to rage, QQ, and pee his pants and to seem like a big man.
    ~Retired

First off, I'm not even posting this to defend spur, just to point out a few flaws in your logic here.

1) War wasn't out when cabal first released on ogp, it was some time before it was and even then you have to be lvl 95 for war (back then anyway, granted some people just "got" their lvl 170 wizard accounts)
    2) Are you counting each war as 100 wexp? 80 wexp? You realize with all the beads and bonuses (not to mention rare events) our now you could get as much as 176 wexp per war, plus you don't know how often his side won back on ogp
    3) Its laughable that you say war is always an hour, there are plenty of times that war gets called, especially back on ogplanet when got more wexp for winning. Or you could always relog and sit on waiting list to get your wexp. There was also the time on ogp with 3 wars at once from 95-170 where people could sometimes get 2 to 3 wars worth of wexp in one war period, and there were people at honor rank 12 back then easily

War twice a day with premium and or bb+ and occasional war bead can easily make those other wars you say are needed unnecessary, not even counting the bonus of +10% for top ranking players in war.

I think someone is mad and spewing random "facts", you're awake at this time of night waiting for maintenance and calling others out for no life? How many hours have you spent today just waiting for cabal to come up?

All that aside, there's also at least one other player on mercury with honor rank 17 I believe, so it's not just spur that values honor ranks. Not to mention an increasing number of rank 15 players.

Shadow Titanium
    there are a couple discrepancies with ur first post tho
    1) war did not come out right when cabal started, it came like 3+ months later?
    2) there was only 1 war a day for a while, and the wexp from those were far from uniform

just sayin, but all in all yes that is a shtload of wars

Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    First off, I'm not even posting this to defend spur, just to point out a few flaws in your logic here.

1) War wasn't out when cabal first released on ogp, it was some time before it was and even then you have to be lvl 95 for war (back then anyway, granted some people just "got" their lvl 170 wizard accounts)
    2) Are you counting each war as 100 wexp? 80 wexp? You realize with all the beads and bonuses (not to mention rare events) our now you could get as much as 176 wexp per war, plus you don't know how often his side won back on ogp
    3) Its laughable that you say war is always an hour, there are plenty of times that war gets called, especially back on ogplanet when got more wexp for winning. Or you could always relog and sit on waiting list to get your wexp. There was also the time on ogp with 3 wars at once from 95-170 where people could sometimes get 2 to 3 wars worth of wexp in one war period, and there were people at honor rank 12 back then easily

War twice a day with premium and or bb+ and occasional war bead can easily make those other wars you say are needed unnecessary, not even counting the bonus of +10% for top ranking players in war.

I think someone is mad and spewing random "facts", you're awake at this time of night waiting for maintenance and calling others out for no life? How many hours have you spent today just waiting for cabal to come up?

All that aside, there's also at least one other player on mercury with honor rank 17 I believe, so it's not just spur that values honor ranks. Not to mention an increasing number of rank 15 players.
    +1, end result? the monkey is going to cry & rage about what you just said.
    ~Retired

im not trolling on you or anything but imo getting hr 17 isnt worth it (yeah you get a title, so what? its just a title) but yeah i see where you're comin from

Banned
    Nice job, you've only furthered my evidence by shrinking the days he would be able to war instead of the 880. I was giving approximate numbers, meaning I was taking into consideration called wars, wars where he didn't get 30, wars where they lost, wars where they won, and also wars where he had a bead.

I'd also just like to say, I'd consider doing war a few times a day far more entertaining than repeatedly doing a bunch of SoDs, at least war can change or be a little interesting. And oh wait, if I'm playing a game I'm doing it for FUN

Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    I'd also just like to say, I'd consider doing war a few times a day far more entertaining than repeatedly doing a bunch of SoDs, at least war can change or be a little interesting. And oh wait, if I'm playing a game I'm doing it for FUN
    same here lol, i dont play to compete for the best fb or the best gear for fb or anything, i play cuz its a good mmo and i have good friends on it, plus from time to time i meet new cool people XD

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast