Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Look who's scared

Banned

Look who's scared

Of being banned on forums and having everyone watch him get rolled hardcore. Post your flame where everyone can see it, Matrimoney. Don't be a little bich.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...tor-of-No-Life

If you don't get banned from mamking a topic like that, I don't even know.

Banned
    Looks like someone is jealous that they aren't getting matri's attention,it's ok,life moves on,they are plenty of other fish in the sea

Shadow Titanium
    u know admins dont watch forums right?

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    lol@spur, how do you play CABAL 5 hours every single day and have a life at the same time..?

oh wait....

Lets start at HR8 to HR17 in terms of how many trade-ins you need. It's 2,135 trade-ins required from HR8 to HR17, and you have 40k Wexp right now, meaning you've gone to at LEAST 2,500 wars. Of course probably at least 1/3 of them were wars back in OGP, meaning you didn't even get a full trade-in the majority of the time. So it would be safe to say that you have gone to approximately 3,000 wars? CABAL came out February 1st, 2008. So seeing as how you're a loser and have probably been playing since it came out, it's been about 2 years and 5 months. A.K.A you've been playing CABAL for 880 days(only waring probably 750). So lets look at the facts.

You've been to approximately 3,000 Wars as of today, some of which were ended early, but then again...in reality every full war takes up more than an hour of peoples time.
    You have been playing CABAL approximately 880 days, but have probably only been able to war for...750 days?
    PER day E V E R Y day, you would need to war at least 3-4 times per day, E V E R Y day.

As Dromar has said, you also admitted you CA twice a day, meaning on top of the 3-4 DAILY Wars you go to, you squeeze in 2 CA'S. Cool, you play CABAL 5 hours a day, you're now THE biggest I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing loser I know right now.

Now for your counterargument...."wars get called, im a n3rd and use everything i can to get more than 100 wexp per war" But lets take into consideration the fact that back in OGP a loss wouldn't rake in the same amount, and seeing as how we played back in OGP for much longer than EST, it's safe to say a portion of the Wars you've attended were losses. Lets also take into consideration the fact that when War was first introduced, you could apparently only attend once a day. Who knows when that was switched? Meaning that the number of days your 3K Wars gets to squeeze into gets even smaller. Instead of the proposed 750 days, it might even be 700...

How's it feel to have facts presented to you that make you look like a complete and utter loser Spur. Are you proud of yourself?

Good point, I was giving him some room by saying he was Waring 3x a day on his lvl 1 when CABAL first started, lol. So its safe to say he's probably done more than 3 wars a day on average, eh?

OH BTW

INB4

TL;DR

s
    matri-double-P-a**2mouth-monkey just jealous coz he gots to flip burgers and other stuffs "coughs" to support his acc/item buying habits. its addictive as meth to him =P

Banned
    lol Nice one Reborn.

You can't really do much, it's how this burger flipping account buyer rolls. When he see's this thread, i bet all of you know what the outcome is. He just mad coz he can't get any lovin
    ~Retired

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryukou View Post
    outcome
    He'll try to spin some more useless gabrage that digs him a deeper hole. Maybe one day he'll realize nobody likes him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    He'll try to spin some more useless gabrage that digs him a deeper hole. Maybe one day he'll realize nobody likes him.
    Well he feeds on the hate and attention people give him so obviously this dipI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ isn't learning anything, i feel sorry for his guild, and his he/she girlfriend.
    ~Retired

That is a lot of math that was done and a lot of stalking? o_o
    Venus Server

Quote Originally Posted by ArshesNei View Post
    That is a lot of math that was done and a lot of stalking? o_o
    That queerbait has a crush on spur kekekekeke
    ~Retired

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast