Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Jukebox playlist glitched?

Jukebox playlist glitched?

So after the porta inferno update, I find my custom music list in my jukebox menu shows 6 Chaos Arena 'songs' (couldn't read the full title) and the panic cave, steamer crazy and catacomb frost 'songs' on the top of the in-game playlist, when these are clearly not in my Jukebox folder. I try clicking on them and nothing happens. I don't know why they are displayed and I would like to know how to remove these unwanted entries from the in-game Jukebox playlist. Anyone else experience this problem and know how to fix it?

To clarify, the normal BGM mode of the jukebox works as it should to my knowledge, playing in-game themes based on your location, its just that when I go to any other play mode, it starts at the top of the list, which in this case is the 1st of the 9 'songs' and not at the first song in my jukebox folder. The other songs I already have in my Jukebox folder still appear below the 9 'songs' and still work, but I'd like to have my own music playing when I start up rather than starting on a silent entry.

i have the same problem >.<