Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Current ID already transferred" Error? Here is an explanation.

omg that is what i have been looking for ....

were theere anything missing after youg ot ur old accoutn back?

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    I lost a few EoDs that I had lying around. I was soloing it for training purposes. However, though I gained no extra exp, I did actually end up with a few mil more than I previously had, presumably from the hacker selling my EoDs. Also, whoever hacked my account seems to have finished maxing out my trans skill ranks. I don't think everyone will have gotten as lucky as I did. I'm pretty stunned my self about this whole thing. Frankly, it's weird. Why in the world would you hack an account, sell some things lying around in the bank, LEAVE the money on the account, as well as all the items that were there, then TRAIN the account? Makes no sense to me, but hey, I'm not complaining.

~Sicon112
    Joint Head of the Unofficial Forum Tech Support Team

good for you..... how long did it take to get ur account back from the first day they answered your ticket?

hmm okay, seems like my account got hacked then. Still this doesnt make sense i play other games OGP and only cabal is hacked and my other game characters (same game) is untouched. Im still waiting for my ticket to be answered and stupid site cant log in, some stupid bug. Hope i can get my account back.

lol just looked through the Q&A section looks like almost (90%) everyone that went away from cabal for month(s) or year(s) and didnt find out about the cabal's new server host got their account hacked. This is pretty funny the GM should look into it and prevent it somehow?

Heeey! I need help over here. I had the same problems before, so I gave up trying to get my acc back after several attempts by sending emails to GM, which theey didn't take time to reply...
    I had a lv 100 Completer full capped to Trans, but couldn't pass the Dungeon, so I didn't get to be trans yeet. I actually left Cabal for a while, until my friend told me to reactivate my acc if I don't want to lose it. So I followed the steps, and BAAM, it says it's been already transfered... Is there anyway to retrieve it baaak even after all this late? I really do want to start playing baack... I was in the guild TheStrongHold, something like thaat, with Hazzardous et and others in Fallen something... ughhh... Pleasee heelp...

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ this im done with cabal after the transfer. thanks for wasting my money on this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥! SEE YA I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ES!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123