Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Account activation/transfer problem

Account activation/transfer problem

When I try to transfer my OGP account, I get "This page is temporirly unavailable for heavy traffic
    or Cannot find the page please click [go back] button" (Yes, typo and all. Also, the 'go back' button isn't a button, just a static image), and clicking on either Help Desk or Account Management links on the main page all just pop up saying "you should transfer or activate your account to use this page". I assume by activate it's referring to the activation email, which I have. Twice.
    Last edited by LanHikari2000x; 08-20-2010 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Typos

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    Hmm, so I am not the only one seeing this. Good, I haven't COMPLETELY lost it yet. lol

I suspected I would see someone bringing up this strange issue pretty soon. As far as I can tell, the site went haywire sometime yesterday. Someone I know says that he tried to send a help ticket and he got an error message that was completely useless because it was in Korean.

Don't bother trying to repeat the activation e-mail. That will do nothing if you have already activated it. What they want you to do is either transfer your OGP characters to them, or hit the give up button and agree never to do so. I was thinking about creating an account to see if the give up button still worked, but I haven't gotten around to it. Anyway, from what I have read on here, the site seems to have some intermittent difficulties. Hopefully this won't last long. They seem to be pretty good about fixing things. Just to speed things up though I will send them a ticket later today if it still isn't fixed.

~Sicon112

P.S. If, once the transfer page actually works, you get a message saying that your account has already been transferred, just go to my thread a couple threads below this. That problem seems to be widespread, so I thought I would warn you that it may be coming.
    Last edited by Sicon112; 08-21-2010 at 11:50 AM.

Yeah, I saw that. Doesn't really help me if it does say that though, 'cause the fix seems to require screenshots, and this isn't even the same computer I had back when I was playing on OGP.

Titanium
    Well, the screen shots are for extra proof. If you can remember enough about your account, then they will probably still return it to you.

~Sicon112

Hm...interesting new problem(for me, for you it s*cks(it censores it wth). Try using a different internet browser. Keep posting if it doesn't work
    Last edited by Shadowkin8; 08-21-2010 at 01:29 AM. Reason: BS i love you crap
    Mercury
    Ch.14
    CollateralDamage
    Procyon
    Shadowkin8 -- 12x Blader(RETIRED)
    MYSTIC -- 13x Wizard(RETIRED)
    Shad0wkin8 -- 4x ForceShielder(RETIRED)
    Unofficial Tech Support Team

"Doin' the stuff Gms are to laz-...i mean busy to do"

Same problems in Chrome, IE, and whatever it is the PS3 uses.

Titanium
    Yes, like I said, its a problem with the website. There is really nothing we can do until they fix it.

~Sicon112

--and Firefox. Forgot it 'cause it's my default.

Yeah, figured I might as well try it, though, since someone suggested it.

Titanium
    Yea, I know. Just saying that it won't work. Sorry for being a pessimist. Hope they fix it soon!

~Sicon112

Does the same thing for me still

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast