Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: old alz drop amounts

old alz drop amounts

how about like one day a week we up the alz drop amounts to what they used 2 b in the beginning of cabal. i miss when i was level 50 being able 2 get 1k from 1 alz drop. now u barely get 2k from an alz bomb at lvl 100. please just think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by airhead14 View Post
    how about like one day a week we up the alz drop amounts to what they used 2 b in the beginning of cabal. i miss when i was level 50 being able 2 get 1k from 1 alz drop. now u barely get 2k from an alz bomb at lvl 100. please just think about it.
    not true, it also depends on if you wear any alz drop gear bcs I can get an alz bomb in UG as a lvl 163 for 1600 ea alz pile. But I do agree on them upping the alz drop amounts.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Alz drop amount has decreased a good deal but on the other hand alz drop rate has increased considerably.

True that the alz drop alot more, but that decreases the item drops considerably. If the designers would make it on a completely different chance ratio it would a vast inmprovement. Meaning that for every drop chance, you had one for the alz & one for the items. Which would also givs a chance at getting both the alz & an item from the same defeated creature. This shouldn't include the bosses, because you also get that chance at one or the other on top of the chest gained.

Not everyone can affford all that gear. and on my lvl 50 wiz back in the old days i could get 1600 in one drop. i think it would improve the economy incredibly. people could actually afford things

Quote Originally Posted by airhead14 View Post
    Not everyone can affford all that gear. and on my lvl 50 wiz back in the old days i could get 1600 in one drop. i think it would improve the economy incredibly. people could actually afford things
    or people could just sell their stuff for cheap

like that's going to happen...
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DVwizzy View Post
    or people could just sell their stuff for cheap

like that's going to happen...
    They should,people are still pricing things like we still get 1500+ alz per drop

I wouldnt mind paying all this alz for weapons and armor and stuff.. IF I HAD MONEY!!

I would like to be in my guild and if some1 needed money i can ay yeah i have a few ml. not no sorry i get 5k on me and 2k in my storage.

ya know what I mean?