Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mercury FA GvG part 2?

Mercury FA GvG part 2?

I really think a part 2 will be as fun as the first one. I've seen and met FA's with potential and I'd say these new current generation of players are well I won't say better but stronger. Once again I believe it's time for us to have fun. Summer break is about to end w/ classes starting so before that day why don't we hold this event, maybe after the big update?
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Lol I personally think the numbers of FA's have dropped dramatically since about 4 months ago lol

Banned
    im in

assuming i still had my FA i couldnt participate anyway lol since i need a new pc to even run cabal

How is the event set up? I didn't follow it last time and OGP forums are poofed. o.o

Same as before. 'i'll create two guilds that will serve as two teams, we... That means all of us participating will sort the participants to each team. We did it before at GD so maybe a new venue like ds or bi. Anyone at any level can enter so enter if u think u can be able to fight and kill. no fee's. Well I'm at my phone ryt now I'll type an indepth detail of the mechanics when I get back on my laptop.

@shinn
    if you're only looking at the 170 fa's yeah we lost alot, but there's also alot of lower level FA's ingame that has potential to be deadly pk'ers you have yet to meet them.

lol that gvg was hella fun, i remember that Miavi XD

Yeah I remember it was very close and intense.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Same as before. 'i'll create two guilds that will serve as two teams, we... That means all of us participating will sort the participants to each team. We did it before at GD so maybe a new venue like ds or bi. Anyone at any level can enter so enter if u think u can be able to fight and kill. no fee's. Well I'm at my phone ryt now I'll type an indepth detail of the mechanics when I get back on my laptop.

@shinn
    if you're only looking at the 170 fa's yeah we lost alot, but there's also alot of lower level FA's ingame that has potential to be deadly pk'ers you have yet to meet them.
    ya i guess =\ im in war right this second though and proc side 150-170 doesnt have ONE fa LOL

Banned
    wasnt there supposed to be a part 2 before ogp handed cabal over to est? i remember only like 6 people signed up

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast