Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dude getting pwnd in town

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectsync View Post
    Lol yeah Sn0wX has been causing a lot of chaos lately haha, Back in early 2009 HE of all people uploaded a video of me cause he thought I was auto looting,
    Tried to report me with it haha...Why would one of the most annoying hackers on Merc try to report ME? xD........
    The video itself is rather funny and fail too, I love how he hacks like it's ok but reports others for hacking or people he thinks is hacking haha.
    the video was auto loot, but it was back when twinr and those lame bots were being used, and it was ogp in 2008, and is nothing like what i do (why would u auto loot? unless ur to fail to hit the pickup button). i told you when i seen you in t1 war that you play in, it was on old dell 2003 pc, probably the type of pc ur still using lul. cry more?
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Lol snow panda event punch like that lmao..

Titanium
    Perfectsync, will you just shrivel up and die already? Jesus. -_-
    thats about enough of yer <removed>

Banned
    loool brings back old globals memories xD seems a lot like what we went thru in the old global days (the program they used to use was called MHS or Memory Hacking Software) but it seems it doesn't work here without a bypass lol... i wish i had kept some of the old videos of global xD the tings we went thru lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12