Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Was bored, did this for fun :O

Banned
    flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame'd

Banned
    that was so corny....only way i get 2 170 if i bot.....real nice comeback......ok my turn...how about u stop watching my post and stop I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in brolic I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥...furthermore...its you crusty asians white or mexican whatever u are do the bottin....nothin u guys do are legit you cant point your finger at someone if your doin the same thing your accusing someone else of doin...u f-in loser cant even write something without involving cabal no life go beat your meat 2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and stop watching me dude

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydro View Post
    that was so corny....only way i get 2 170 if i bot.....real nice comeback......ok my turn...how about u stop watching my post and stop I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in brolic I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥...furthermore...its you crusty asians white or mexican whatever u are do the bottin....nothin u guys do are legit you cant point your finger at someone if your doin the same thing your accusing someone else of doin...u f-in loser cant even write something without involving cabal no life go beat your meat 2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and stop watching me dude
    AAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    look at this poor nig rage
    srry reborn posted a vid of u botting
    want some lotion?
    Last edited by WIpwns; 08-22-2010 at 04:17 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wipwns View Post
    aahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaaahhahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaaahhahahahhahahaha hhahahahahhahahahhahahaaahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha hhahahahhahahaaahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahh ahahaaahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha
    look at this poor nig rage
    srry reborn posted a vid of u botting
    want some lotion?
    lolashylarry

Ashy nig.ger will be Ashy.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Quote Originally Posted by xStar View Post
    The ashy ass nig.ger is mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    u 170 yet?

oh wait
    only way for u nigs to get to 170 is to bot

both you sound mad. kthx.

Banned
    first of...im on venus so i dont know how reborn can get a video of me ...second how does my cum taste?

first of...im on venus so i dont know how reborn can get a video of me ...second how does my cum taste?
    they mad bro

Banned

sup nig
    also, why r u mistaking that ash in ur dik to be cum
    go back to school

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silver2020 View Post
    both you sound mad. kthx.
    theres ash in ur avatar's mouth
    nig too lazy to wash it kthnx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast