Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unable to play this

Unable to play this

Would you please make it compatible with Vista?

Ive gone through a few pages only to find almost no answers.
    One post suggested running safe mode and installing the game. I gave that a shot. Basically out of like the 2 only answers to the very many posts about the same problem im having have not helped at all.
    After the safe mode installation i got the game up and running only to be super laggy. I would think its my vid card if it wasnt for the rest of my PC continually acting very badly while this game is on it.

Sad.
    Last edited by monstermmo; 08-22-2010 at 04:23 AM.

Banned
    ur complaining that ur comp isnt good enough to run cabal, so u want them to tone down the graphics or something? lol?

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    First off, ignore Matri. I really don't know WHAT his problem is, but he seems to live to insult everyone lower level than him, and waste the rest of his time trying to show how everyone higher than him has no life.

Are you saying that you cannot install it in normal mode? If so, what exactly happens? Also, please post your PC's specs, or you could just go and check them against the given minimums yourself. It would save me time. Anyway, when you post back I will do my best to help you, unless someone beats me to it.

~Sicon112

Yeah nothing like what matri said...

Specs are
    Amd Phenom 8400 triple-core 2.10ghz
    Ram 4g
    NvidiaGforce 9200

In normal mode i download the game using winrar, at 100% it freezes (like ive read in very many other posts here) then my comp starts goin nuts, windows explorer having to restart itself every time i want to open anything.
    I saw a post in another thread suggesting installilng it in safe mode so i did that. It got the game installed fine but i still have windows explorer restarting and pc not working properly after the game is installed that way.

First off, ignore Matri. I really don't know WHAT his problem is, but he seems to live to insult everyone lower level than him, and waste the rest of his time trying to show how everyone higher than him has no life.
    +1

The game is compatible with vista. Have you tried doing a direct download? Sometimes downloading through a 3rd party can screw up the files. And no if you were running the game ON safe mode then its not your graphics card. Safe Mode is for downloading and running software, network troubleshoots and other things that you wouldn't want to do in normal mode(because of a virus, spyware, other things). Its not meant to run games on. If you have correctly downloaded and installed cabal then go back to normal mode and try running it.
    Mercury
    Ch.14
    CollateralDamage
    Procyon
    Shadowkin8 -- 12x Blader(RETIRED)
    MYSTIC -- 13x Wizard(RETIRED)
    Shad0wkin8 -- 4x ForceShielder(RETIRED)
    Unofficial Tech Support Team

"Doin' the stuff Gms are to laz-...i mean busy to do"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkin8 View Post
    The game is compatible with vista. Have you tried doing a direct download? Sometimes downloading through a 3rd party can screw up the files. And no if you were running the game ON safe mode then its not your graphics card. Safe Mode is for downloading and running software, network troubleshoots and other things that you wouldn't want to do in normal mode(because of a virus, spyware, other things). Its not meant to run games on. If you have correctly downloaded and installed cabal then go back to normal mode and try running it.
    Ive given up on this game. Looks awesome, doesnt work. My loss.

Sorry to hear that sorry we couldn't figure it out in time.
    Mercury
    Ch.14
    CollateralDamage
    Procyon

Apparently nobody knows how to fix the issue. Possibly have a lot more players if it could be taken care of.

I thought you quit o.o...In anycase, you have to give us time. We are only human if i was god i would fix the issue no problem
    Mercury
    Ch.14
    CollateralDamage
    Procyon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast