Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Top ten FB's

Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    i believe there was a recording of him got forced to admit that he did buy "SOME" of his items, but it was never specified which, if u can still dig the OGP forums you would find it there, try google cached? since i wouldnt waste my time looking for it. if u want proof u go find it urself lolz =P
    LOL, nice try on something that never happened hentai boy. Man, you guys with your silly stories.

FYI, I am an arrogant prick. If you hate me, that's cool, not like I care These nubs saying I'm chill are just lying ^^

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

Shadow Titanium
    wow, if you guys think rock is arrogant, i guess most of you guys didnt play ogp hosted cabal when i was actively playing =]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    LOL, nice try on something that never happened hentai boy. Man, you guys with your silly stories.

FYI, I am an arrogant prick. If you hate me, that's cool, not like I care These nubs saying I'm chill are just lying ^^
    Shutup foo!!! your chill like the icicles hanging from my 02' Subaru WRX. WAKAKA! Rockstar! your my idol! (Tears* Sniff Sniff*) You got haters cuz your the best....and the best always have haters.......nyahah ^^v

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post

well its upto the public who to believe, i mean theres no smoke if theres no fire right? then this rumors wouldnt have surfaced if there was no facts, too bad those facts is burried in time now. but its just a matter of time before they resurface again, and thats a FACT =P

Banned
    well its upto the public who to believe, i mean theres no smoke if theres no fire right? then this rumors wouldnt have surfaced if there was no facts, too bad those facts is burried in time now. but its just a matter of time before they resurface again, and thats a FACT =P
    Thats very true Rebo BUT! Rumors are rumors. Not facts. Rumors can start from either fact or false pretenses. No one will ever know unless these "Rumors" always have "Evidence" behind them. Like I could start making rumors, and I bet you it will spread lol....just saying show the evidence people! Don't be fooled by the "Media."

Quote Originally Posted by toca4eva1 View Post
    Thats very true Rebo BUT! Rumors are rumors. Not facts. Rumors can start from either fact or false pretenses. No one will ever know unless these "Rumors" always have "Evidence" behind them. Like I could start making rumors, and I bet you it will spread lol....just saying show the evidence people! Don't be fooled by the "Media."
    just sayin dude, theres no smoke if theres no fire aint that right? just sayin... just sayin ^^

just sayin dude, theres no smoke if theres no fire aint that right? just sayin... just sayin ^^
    nah, i can tell ya first hand that rumors are made up by anyone looking to get a rise out of people, there's usually no proof involved. and that smoke you see is probably just him sitting back smoking a cigar and letting people talk.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    nah, i can tell ya first hand that rumors are made up by anyone looking to get a rise out of people, there's usually no proof involved. and that smoke you see is probably just him sitting back smoking a cigar and letting people talk.
    AHAHAHAH! +1 this was the best reply ever ahahah my ninja! Nice one EZ

Tomaboy!! Cuz he is nice to me =P Plus he is pretty beast =D

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789