Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good PvP combo for Mr. Fail Blader?

Good PvP combo for Mr. Fail Blader?

Viktore the Fail Blader needs a good PvP combo. My current one is:

Force Kick >> Lightning Slash >> Rising Shot >> Double Slash >> Storm Grind >> Assault >> Vital Interfere >> Lightning Slash >> Vital Interfere >> Blade Scud >> Lightning Slash

I know it may not be very good (Hell, I think it fails), so I wanna know what might be better. I was told by some people that Scud is only a finisher, and others told me it's a filler, use it in the middle, so I keep it as a finisher till I hear more people say otherwise. Skill levels are as follows:

Force Kick: 9
    LS: 9
    Rising Shot: 18
    Double Slash: 18
    Storm Grind: 18
    Assault: 18
    Vital Interfere: 20 (I think)
    Blade Scud: 12

I also have:

Twin Moon Slash: 18
    Impact Stab: 15
    Flash Draw: 9 (For skilling)
    Mirage Grind: 20 (Dunno why)
    Blade Cry: 20 (Good AoE for PvE)

I don't like putting skills at 20 cause I like to have a good Cooldown on my skills for rapid use. Halp?
    Last edited by Revenant_Ash; 04-10-2010 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Forgot the Second Vital Interfere and Third LS.

Get them to 20, with all those skills you can't possibly run out of skills to use. If you are worried about them not cooling down fast enough you could use auto combo? From what i've seen ppl also usually have ls @ lvl 12 and BS at lvl 9. As for an actual combo you really should be using whatever combo fits the situation, like you wouldn't want to keep trying to use double slash on a blader when you are chasing them.

Well that's the thing, I tend to have a base combo, and I alternate skills for eachother in case I need em. Like if I'm fighting a FA, I know that they're long range. So I'll dash in-combo, attack, and save my FK in case he backs up in battle. So I would use something like Assault >> Dash >> Assault >> VI >> LS >> TMS >> FK >> Assault, etc.

I just want a general PvP combo so I can get a nice result in a not-so-specialized PvP, and something I can remember instead of just using skills when I need them, cause I'm bound to break at some point if I don't know when to use skills while another is cooling down.

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant_Ash View Post

Mirage Grind: 20 (Dunno why)
    Blade Cry: 20 (Good AoE for PvE)

I don't like putting skills at 20 cause I like to have a good Cooldown on my skills for rapid use. Halp?
    You don't like putting skills at 20 and yet you have the 2 WORST skills for a Blader at 20?

Your point is good, but reasons are, I put em at 20, decided it was a bad idea, and I lack the money to put em back down. At least for Mirage Grind. Blade Cry I still use in EoD, it's a good AoE filler when I wait for Scud and LS to cool down. I never use em in PvP, EVER.

The best idea is to become a magic blader! use magic atks they are good for pvp and pve i have one

Quote Originally Posted by ineedhelp View Post
    The best idea is to become a magic blader! use magic atks they are good for pvp and pve i have one
    I hope this is a joke. If not, you need to quit this game immediately and find a new one. I suggest http://rf.ogplanet.com/home.html especially for you

Quote Originally Posted by mattey View Post
    I hope this is a joke. If not, you need to quit this game immediately and find a new one. I suggest http://rf.ogplanet.com/home.html especially for you
    Omg, yes quit ineedhelp. That would be great!

Banned
    your VI shouldn't be 20, its the only stun skill bladers have, you need it for pve. also, lvl 20 all those skills that you have set at 18, and lvl 20 imapct stab.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by mattey View Post
    i hope this is a joke. If not, you need to quit this game immediately and find a new one. I suggest http://rf.ogplanet.com/home.html especially for you
    lol!!!!!!!!!!
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast