Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good PvP combo for Mr. Fail Blader?

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedhelp View Post
    The best idea is to become a magic blader! use magic atks they are good for pvp and pve i have one
    and seriously dude, your name suits you, but i'm afraid if you've gone down this road, you are FAR beyond the help of even the most pro and all-knowing amongst us. http://latale.ogplanet.com/intro/intro.html i believe this game may be more up your alley. or maybe not o_O
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Banned
    Scud shouldn't be used against wizzies/fa's, and should never be used as a filler, finisher ONLY, its fail. Tell him don't be a retard and put your fillers @ 20, and yes VI can be at lvl 20, don't listen to the random noobs. PvP combo's vary by character, I won't tell you mine because I'm too lazy and switch them up all the time, but he shouldn't have BC or MG unless they're for fun.

Matrimoney eat Blade =P
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Yeah, I really like Blade Cry for mobbing and it looks awesome, but Mirage Grind... I dunno, I can't bring myself to part with it, even though I never use it and it's a weak skill. I'll listen to Matrimoney, cause... well, it's Matrimoney. So level 20 all skills but LS and BS. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant_Ash View Post
    Yeah, I really like Blade Cry for mobbing and it looks awesome, but Mirage Grind... I dunno, I can't bring myself to part with it, even though I never use it and it's a weak skill. I'll listen to Matrimoney, cause... well, it's Matrimoney. So level 20 all skills but LS and BS. Got it.
    I left my VI at 18, but hey, thats just me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mattey View Post
    I left my VI at 18, but hey, thats just me.
    I bet if you changed it to 20 your combo would be the exact same.....as in VI would still get cast before and after the same skills over and over...try it sometime..

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Scud shouldn't be used against wizzies/fa's, and should never be used as a filler, finisher ONLY, its fail. Tell him don't be a retard and put your fillers @ 20, and yes VI can be at lvl 20, don't listen to the random noobs. PvP combo's vary by character, I won't tell you mine because I'm too lazy and switch them up all the time, but he shouldn't have BC or MG unless they're for fun.
    yay, i was hoping i wouldnt have to post because of all the stupidity before this one

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    your VI shouldn't be 20, its the only stun skill bladers have, you need it for pve. also, lvl 20 all those skills that you have set at 18, and lvl 20 imapct stab.
    Lol at your signature.

Banned
    I don't like using LS 1st/ 2nd skill...

Pshh MBL ftw!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast