Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good PvP combo for Mr. Fail Blader?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    your VI shouldn't be 20, its the only stun skill bladers have, you need it for pve. also, lvl 20 all those skills that you have set at 18, and lvl 20 imapct stab.
    I hope you're joking also.

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant_Ash View Post

Force Kick >> Lightning Slash >> Rising Shot >> Double Slash >> Storm Grind >> Assault >> Vital Interfere >> Lightning Slash >> Vital Interfere >> Blade Scud >> Lightning Slash
    I stopped reading right there. That's 11 skills right there, including 3 completers and 1 finisher. Your opponent should be dead after your 2nd Lightning Slash, either that or you should be dead, either way, if it takes that many skills to end a pvp, then yes fail is the correct term. And to address the skill's level, all dps should be at 20 (FK and VI could be at 18 depending on the frequency of use for them) LS and BS should be 9-12, no higher. I assume you'd still need them to grind considering you'd need 11 skills in a pvp. I'll give you a list of DPS skills you can use : Force Kick, Assault, Vital Interfere, Double Slash, Impact Stab, Rising Shot. Completer : Lightning Slash. Finisher : Blade Scud. Now you can arrange a combo to your liking with those skills I just listed, and remember to adjust them according to the class you're pvping. WI and FA require mainly DPS considering their fast cast times. Like I've stated before, it shouldn't take more than 7 skills for either you or your opponent to be dead, otherwise you need to improve in level/gear. Also when you're pvping a class like BL or FB which their completer forces you to chase, use twin moon slash to counter it.
    Last edited by MyForumIsFISHIN; 05-06-2010 at 07:41 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MyForumIsFISHIN View Post

I stopped reading right there. That's 11 skills right there, including 3 completers and 1 finisher. Your opponent should be dead after your 2nd Lightning Slash, either that or you should be dead, either way, if it takes that many skills to end a pvp, then yes fail is the correct term. And to address the skill's level, all dps should be at 20 (FK and VI could be at 18 depending on the frequency of use for them) LS and BS should be 9-12, no higher. I assume you'd still need them to grind considering you'd need 11 skills in a pvp. I'll give you a list of DPS skills you can use : Force Kick, Assault, Vital Interfere, Double Slash, Impact Stab, Rising Shot. Completer : Lightning Slash. Finisher : Blade Scud. Now you can arrange a combo to your liking with those skills I just listed, and remember to adjust them according to the class you're pvping. WI and FA require mainly DPS considering their fast cast times. Like I've stated before, it shouldn't take more than 7 skills for either you or your opponent to be dead, otherwise you need to improve in level/gear.
    He's not going to take advice from someone who can't even quote someone correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    He's not going to take advice from someone who can't even quote someone correctly.
    Editting errors, now its fixed.

Banned
    I stopped reading right there. That's 11 skills right there, including 3 completers and 1 finisher. Your opponent should be dead after your 2nd Lightning Slash, either that or you should be dead, either way, if it takes that many skills to end a pvp, then yes fail is the correct term. And to address the skill's level, all dps should be at 20 (FK and VI could be at 18 depending on the frequency of use for them) LS and BS should be 9-12, no higher. I assume you'd still need them to grind considering you'd need 11 skills in a pvp. I'll give you a list of DPS skills you can use : Force Kick, Assault, Vital Interfere, Double Slash, Impact Stab, Rising Shot. Completer : Lightning Slash. Finisher : Blade Scud. Now you can arrange a combo to your liking with those skills I just listed, and remember to adjust them according to the class you're pvping. WI and FA require mainly DPS considering their fast cast times. Like I've stated before, it shouldn't take more than 7 skills for either you or your opponent to be dead, otherwise you need to improve in level/gear. Also when you're pvping a class like BL or FB which their completer forces you to chase, use twin moon slash to counter it.
    Rising shot isn't a very good idea to me. I see most BLs using only assault, DR, impact stab, vital, SG, LS

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Rising shot isn't a very good idea to me. I see most BLs using only assault, DR, impact stab, vital, SG, LS
    I believe Assault-Vital Interfere-Double Slash have low cooldowns, so they can be repeated. But the skills I just listed would be acceptable for a pvp, I'm not saying he should use them. But yeah considering how the 1st 3 skills can be repeated, it renders Rising Shot useless.

Banned
    Let's keep this simple. Taken from "Completely New to Bladers"
    Quote Originally Posted by YumCookies View Post
    Uhm...that guide is farily old actually... I'm kind of too lazy to type out a full Blader guide atm, but I'll just tell you this - don't worry about your stat points too much until you hit Transcender [since resetting your stats doesn't cost that much]
    And umm... the end game skills you need at level 20/ maxed out are:
    Impact stab
    Vital Interfere
    Double Slash
    Assault
    Double Rising
    Force kick (?) [up to you...]
    Storm Grind
    Fade Step
    Dash
    Twin Moon Slash (?) [up to you...]
    Art of Fierceness
    Field of Fear
    Intense Blade
    Inuition
    Soul Blade [Forgot the exact name... but this is the orange buff]
    Aura barrier
    Mirage Step
    Iron Skin
    Lightning Slash [Keep at level 9/12 only]
    Blade Scud [Keep at level 9/12 only]

If you see a skill and it's not on this list, it's best to keep it either at level 1 or 9 [but never maxed out since you'll probably get rid of it soon]

VI 20 LS 12 BS 20 can pretty much 3 shot people
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Banned
    dayyyum what is it iwht merc and paragraphs ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast