Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: PVP event need feedback would be great hopefully right section.

PVP event need feedback would be great hopefully right section.

Hello Cabal player, need your feedback, Iam trying to create an event for pvp to see who is the top dog, it breaks down by lvl bracket and 1st place winner for that bracket will win 10mil instead of 7mil all funded by me. example: lvl100-110, 111-120,121-130,131-140,141-150,151-160,161-170, i havent have the date for this yet(but thinking first week of Sept.) do to other players have different schdule and time they can play, Iam trying to limit this and make the event on Weekend(Hope all can make it and enjoy the event)any ideas or feedback would be great.

Red-Osmium
    Wiz I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s at PVP
    and WA is OP. so this isnt fair! =o

Quote Originally Posted by OhEmGee View Post
    Wiz I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s at PVP
    and WA is OP. so this isnt fair! =o
    all that i love u i dont even understand what you are trying to type(not trying to be offensive). I'am assuming you are telling me WA is over power, this is pvp event just use whatever class you think will take you to the top, all classes has its up's and down, and thats something that cant be help. Look on the brightside if you have all your charc.that are in those lvl bracket you can easy win over 10mil.

once i figure out the deadline and the rules of the pvp i will post a new thread with more info on it. like i said hopefully other players can give me more ideas so i can make this event as smooth as possible.

Shadow Titanium
    how can you have a pvp tourny if all it depends on is luck? even if you pvp 10 times, the one luckier will always go on, even if he's weaker.
    But anyways, i think a good thing to do with this tourny is include even the low lvls. =P
    Oh yeah, change the lvls too, it should be 100-109, 110-119, etc. since at every 10 lvls, there's a rank up.
    A rank up could help lots, and could unbalance the pvp. =P