Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: El Viento's selling and buying list

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenTruth View Post
    Wtf how the hell are you going to "graduate school" you have the worst grammer I have ever seen..... Examples are in bold....

I dont get all the "w/c" thought your whole statement....
    Because i got the KSA Bro. And You? what you Got? steering wheel? lmao. Go ride more On my Balls. That's how you entertain everyone. LMAO

You're Just Like a Homeless Kid who got jeluous with a rich kid. and trying to ride on my balls to get others attention..

get a life ADHD/ schizophrenic child.

xSyndicatex 17x (wa) Retired
    xRathianx (Bl) 17x Retired
    Bearking 12x (fb) 3StarsAndaSun retired

VENUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    My Life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums.

rw3+6 i buy for 1.4 bill

lv 170 WA MoonCurse Venus

Quote Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
    Because i got the KSA Bro. And You? what you Got? steering wheel? lmao. Go ride more On my Balls. That's how you entertain everyone. LMAO

You're Just Like a Homeless Kid who got jeluous with a rich kid. and trying to ride on my balls to get others attention..

get a life ADHD/ schizophrenic child.
    Yo you should get something called Spell Check.... It will help make you look less stupid when you post with shiity spelling....

Yes we all know your SOOOOO "rich" cuz you buy what 8 out of 10 things with USD

Yo you should get something called Spell Check.... It will help make you look less stupid when you post with shiity spelling....

All you talk about is spelling. Got anything else to say? And stop flaming this thread. k thxbai.

Quote Originally Posted by UnforgivenSins View Post
    All you talk about is spelling. Got anything else to say? And stop flaming this thread. k thxbai.
    lol dont even get me started with you....You have a nice little back ground yourself... However idc about you and your fail warrior.... Just focusing on xcon here. Go solo pluma again...maybe this time you can really solo it

lol dont even get me started with you....You have a nice little back ground yourself... However idc about you and your fail warrior.... Just focusing on xcon here. Go solo pluma again...maybe this time you can really solo it
    Aren't you the kool kid. You know everything bout everyone.

Epic ^_^

and you dnt even know anything about abbreviations and medical terms? so u depend too much on spell check then. Ka! i want more flames. u can be the no.1 TaxiCab driver who only interested on flaming instead of leveling till 170. lmao. Got driver's insurance yet?

xSyndicatex 17x (wa) Retired
    xRathianx (Bl) 17x Retired
    Bearking 12x (fb) 3StarsAndaSun retired

VENUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    My Life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums.

I like how you talk sht to someone that is better than you. Stop raging man its ok that xcon is better than you. Next time, get better comebacks lololol.

Quote Originally Posted by UnforgivenSins View Post
    I like how you talk sht to someone that is better than you. Stop raging man its ok that xcon is better than you. Next time, get better comebacks lololol.
    hahahaha Su.ck xcons di.ck more maybe he will give you USD too

hahahaha Su.ck xcons di.ck more maybe he will give you USD too
    lol look at this kid raging.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast