Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 182

Thread: Official Post Yor Lv.10 Pet Thread!!

  1. #121
    Shadow Titanium Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where I need to be
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer101 View Post
    actaully she beat both rockstar and adami lol
    so selene > u in complete everything o.o
    girl power ftw o.o

    if she is a she >.>
    Remove the "s" and yes
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

  2. #122
    Shadow Titanium forumMule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldFalcon22 View Post

    gonna work on better stats very soon =)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldFalcon22 View Post
    lol u know nothing about my orbs,if u believe anything that matimonkey says, well then that is ur problem, and that bar is not my combo bar (otherwise u would see combo button) if u looked closer u would have noticed that, oh wait u didn't
    If thats your bm2 bar then you fail.


    Epic ^_^

  3. #123
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by forumMule View Post
    If thats your bm2 bar then you fail.
    +2.... no arctic field or vaccum >.>
    What did the five fingers say to the face?**
    ..................SLAP....................


  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    3,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer101 View Post
    actaully she beat both rockstar and adami lol
    so selene > u in complete everything o.o
    girl power ftw o.o

    if she is a she >.>
    kakkaka shes been trying to get bringer for a year now and never got it

  5. #125
    Red-Osmium
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,266
    bad lvl 170 just reroll a diff class, there might be a default bringer somewhere you know?

  6. #126
    Osmium EzSeleneEz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mi.
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    kakkaka shes been trying to get bringer for a year now and never got it
    lol ive been trying to get bringer for a year? since when? pretty sure you gotta get 7 wars to get bringer, which i dont do very often. and yes, i did pull bringer, and yes, almost all of venus know i am very capable of holding bringer. but getting 5 wars in the week after getting bringer kinda prevented that. unlike you, who apparently doesnt have an account but still logs onto forums to troll, i like to be outside and enjoy my summer.

    and quit acting like you know my gear. i was capable of taking bringer when you were still in my guild extending pherystine orbs slotted with m amp. im about 2x stronger than i was back then, i just never war.

    and im sorry to hear that when you found your +8 cape u had to sell it to get yourself "decent" gear....at least when i found mine i was already setup enough to where i could just use mine rather than NEEDING to sell it.

    and im a he, my names jeff, most of venus knows this because i can carry on a conversation with people without looking like a complete retar d in the process. i know you know my name, u used it while crying to get back into my guild.
    Last edited by EzSeleneEz; 08-07-2010 at 05:43 AM.
    Confident: 17x FA

    "Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    3,643
    Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    lol ive been trying to get bringer for a year? since when? pretty sure you gotta get 7 wars to get bringer, which i dont do very often. and yes, i did pull bringer, and yes, almost all of venus know i am very capable of holding bringer. but getting 5 wars in the week after getting bringer kinda prevented that. unlike you, who apparently doesnt have an account but still logs onto forums to troll, i like to be outside and enjoy my summer.

    and quit acting like you know my gear. i was capable of taking bringer when you were still in my guild extending pherystine orbs slotted with m amp. im about 2x stronger than i was back then, i just never war.

    and im sorry to hear that when you found your +8 cape u had to sell it to get yourself "decent" gear....at least when i found mine i was already setup enough to where i could just use mine rather than NEEDING to sell it.

    and im a he, my names jeff, most of venus knows this because i can carry on a conversation with people without looking like a complete retar d in the process. i know you know my name, u used it while crying to get back into my guild.
    tl;dr
    u never had bringer, and never will LOL
    why would i need a +8 cape when i dont even play, gave most of the money to guildies
    whos jeff? cool story bro
    dont need an inactive guild like urs

  8. #128
    Osmium EzSeleneEz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mi.
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    tl;dr
    u never had bringer, and never will LOL
    why would i need a +8 cape when i dont even play, gave most of the money to guildies
    whos jeff? cool story bro
    dont need an inactive guild like urs
    tl;dr = troll version of "oh sh** what do i say now"
    but its ok bro, better luck next game.
    Confident: 17x FA

    "Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    3,643
    Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    tl;dr = troll version of "oh sh** what do i say now"
    but its ok bro, better luck next game.
    make another wall of text and keep raging

  10. #130
    Osmium EzSeleneEz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mi.
    Posts
    740


    enough said.
    Confident: 17x FA

    "Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •