Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ammy/Earring/Wep

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Looking it through 130 - 150 range perspective such successful attempts are indeed impressive.

I doubt you can even par his skills.
    Sorry there is no skill involved in running Ft it's entirely gear and level dependent.

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Sorry there is no skill involved in running Ft it's entirely gear and level dependent.
    Uhm, i dont think so. Theres a huge variety of skills a player can harness. Since were talking boout soloing ft, i believe Choosing the right sequence of combo's and momentum to heal is very crucial when running the dungeon, as well as distance. Vamp or the gear youre talking bout may play 60% imo but w/o the 40% knowledge and skill (timing) youre poofed.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 08-29-2010 at 06:38 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    Uhm, i dont think so. Theres a huge variety of skills a player can harness. Since were talking boout soloing ft, i believe Choosing the right sequence of combo's and momentum to heal is very crucial when running the dungeon, as well as distance. Vamp or the gear youre talking bout may play 60% imo but w/o the 40% knowledge and skill (timing) youre poofed.
    Everything you listed can be passed by as common sense not skill. Dashing in combo and retargetting blader bm2 is skill, choosing to wear vamp and comboing isn't.
    Last edited by otice1; 08-29-2010 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Everything you listed can be passed by as common sense not skill. Dashing in combo and retargetting blader bm2 is skill, choosing to wear vamp and comboing isn't.
    Timing is what im talking about. Spamming skills with vamp while on combo wont work. Youd be surprised how many fa would use ss or gd and die as a result. If youre not fast enough to fade (or even dash depending on what angle ure into) and maintain that distance to put in those skills that will lock hard hitting mobs, their spike dmge might just be enough to bring u down and waste more time in that dungeon. Unless you know the fade+dash speed trick to move fast enough to get back , youll just waste time.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 08-29-2010 at 07:04 PM.

Timing is what im talking about. Spamming skills with vamp while on combo wont work. Youd be surprised how many fa would use ss or gd and die as a result. If youre not fast enough to fade (or even dash depending on what angle ure into) and maintain that distance to put in those skills that will lock hard hitting mobs, their spike dmge might just be enough to bring u down and waste more time in that dungeon. Unless you know the fade+dash speed trick to move fast enough to get back , youll just waste time.
    the music on your blog is hard to listen to.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    sorry but how exactly would a titanium fa build be good at all? even at 180 with the new update theyll get sh.it on by any 15x fa in tg....
    Your ignorance about our players proves how pitiful youll end up being once u visit our server. Even tho this person im talking about quitted a long time ago. I still think ull be badly beat up even by this pro 138 wiz (who i know of).
    >.<

RedOsmium
    Lowering the stats to that (titanium) extent is what makes it worth imagining. The m.attack u get w/ that amount of int.
    The stats required for forcium orbs are higher than osm martial, why titanium?

Banned
    Hmmm i dont think so, we actually had a fa who did this build. He even soloed ft. If a player has good control over his character, offense and defense can be manipulated with ease. ^^
    Neiro? His Ft Video was quiet amazing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    but this pretty much sums it up on what I had in mind.

Osm +7 is 57 str and dex, both are way lower than forcium orbs

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    tbh I dont understand either, perhaps its too cheap to upgrade and extend lol. But if you saw the person, he was all tit. He prolly got obsessed with osm
    martial stats and decided to go lower. Its not stupid, the guy can control his fa really well. Dont get me wrong tho, neiro never amazed me. Im just saying he's one fa who did it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast