Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why is Cabal so expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Loit View Post
    wi come merc 1 shot your nig ass all day long kakakakaka
    Bring your ass to venus and become my pet and do what Daddy tells ya

he acts hood on here, because in real life he cant comprehend what would happen to him if he really said and acted like that.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post
    he acts hood on here, because in real life he cant comprehend what would happen to him if he really said and acted like that.
    Ya know, hahahahaha

the prices were better then ogp thats what'll get people.

Who are you talking to me....?DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd d

Quote Originally Posted by Suterusu View Post
    would ultimate game card work for new cabal by est?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    OGP's cards? No.
    He was reffering to Ultimate Game cards not the OGP cards, theres a major difference to both of those cards, since their not the same card.

This is obvious. If you set the price too high, less people will buy, but lower it and more will buy. Would you like to buy a new Game System at $1000? No you wouldn't. Now would you buy that same Game System for $200? Now thats much more reasonable and afordable. The higher the price is of anything the less likely someone is to spend for it or less often, but lower the cost of it and more will buy, and most likely more often.

Several F2P games that I have played recently have temp costumes in their shops for 150 CC to 600 CC and 40 bucks will get you 5000+ CC.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out. A few players buying here and there... or most of the server spending 40 bucks a month cause this can buy you a costume, 30 days premium, some pots and a few dungeon entry items...hmm?

o.O 40 bucks for the item shop when it was still cabal cash would only get you 400 cabal cash now it is 4000 ecoins....if it was still on cabal cash and the ratio was that low people would only have to buy once and never again at least not for a long time lol.......

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

nah ppl would buy once a month at least [premium] and would buy temp costumes monthly as well [if they were cheaper] not to mention buying the perma vanity costumes more on a whim than "maybe" buying one.

Playing Requiem I bought 30 day costumes for 150 CC monthly for the added bonuses, [ you can wear them at level 1] but for this game I doubt I will buy one at all. 30 bucks for a costume or a pizza night... screw the costume, I'll play without it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast