Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why is Cabal so expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by FU2 View Post
    399 is for the ones that include the accessories such as a costume hat ... its $30 as well for the permanent costumes themselves.
    Didn't realize that, thanks x)

So I think it's safe to say that EST CABAL is much cheaper than OGP, ok OP?

the point wasnt supposed to be about it being a bit cheaper than OGP, the point is: its too pricey, i dont know about the rest of you, but im not made of money

Shadow Titanium
    extender boxes are more expensive on EST then OGP

Quote Originally Posted by Lavos2007 View Post
    the point wasnt supposed to be about it being a bit cheaper than OGP, the point is: its too pricey, i dont know about the rest of you, but im not made of money
    Agreed it is more expensive when compared to other micropay item malls for f2p games. idky but it just is, seems more feasible that $10 would yield at minimum 1k cc not 100 especially since most items including temp cos's are at least 150 cc it would be nice to spend $20 and be able to get at least 2 items without having to add another $5-10 just to afford a small trinket from the cs.

yea its a f2p game but the micropay helps to support it, additionally if they were to lower prices or raise the cc vs usd exchange rate then ppl would spend more and spend more frequently to boot.

I know one of the major concerns is how to safeguard the ingame economy from people that horde item mall shop items by buying in bulk and reselling ingame but if they continue to make highly coveted items non tradeable that would stop that trend from occurring.

some ppl may argue that it will bring an onslaught of gold sellers to the game. but unfortunately we are being invaded by the gold selling bots anyway every day i log in, i find gold selling bots littering up bi, it has become routine for me to log into the game, and first thing on my agenda is to go block the gold selling bots standing in bi spamming illegal websites and clogging up the server channels.

i like the feature of non tradeable items and gifting as an alternative but honestly i would spend more usd if the prices were more reasonable on the exchange rate, but thats just my opinion.

Lightbulb

U can get Free Cabal cash... Lol just get a free 5$ paypal giftcard from this site http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Pewbsicle by doing offers or just searching and etc.
    o and put the link on the adress bar by copy and paste... Do it this way if u dont wanna buy cabal cash or think its to expensive...
    Last edited by Aeggro; 04-30-2010 at 06:53 PM.

Banned
    u black son go line up welfare then trade ur food stamps for cabal cash KAKAKAKAKA

so we gotta wait til EST makes a game card for cabal?
    Server: Mercury
    Guild: BloodOrchid
    Sig made by CyrStalAFX

i miss being able to get alot of TL DT cards on OGP now they are expensive
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Quote Originally Posted by Loit View Post
    u black son go line up welfare then trade ur food stamps for cabal cash KAKAKAKAKA
    Dude your nothing but a PUNK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by illusionistz View Post
    dude your nothing but a punk
    wi come merc 1 shot your nig ass all day long kakakakaka

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast