Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: why is Cabal so expensive?

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    The point of a f2p game's shop isnt to be cheap for players to buy tons of crap and make off with it or make profit off it in game. that'd 1) mess up the economy in game even more than it already is; and 2) the point of the shop is to help pay the people at EST their paychecks and also keep this game free for all. If they didnt make enough off the shop, they'd either 1) shut down the game for that area to keep company costs down; or 2) make it a complete P2P game with just cheaper shop items so they could get more money. I won't lie, a cheaper in game shop would be nice and enticing (albeit may cause to think oh just a lil more wont hurt), but at the same time, i dont wanna pay just to be able to play this game and still have to pay extra for the prem features. do you?
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Quote Originally Posted by Lavos2007 View Post
    i think the title stands for the topic, its not so much Plat Service prices that are bad, as it is most every Permanent Duration item
    Permananet and none permanent item should be a roll like the NAS was like when u buy it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234